Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

@therealest1 Bruh You GOTTA Chill On The Instagram Posts…. This Is What We See 95% Of The Time When You Post Dude…..
4CADB9B7-D762-4D23-BF69-716CD57EBF17.png
Facts. I’ll be scrolling through a thread and it’s straight giving me a seizure

Was working out a trade to get the phantoms for my spare lost and founds and $630 is where we’re settling on value for the phantoms. Don’t know if I’m gonna pull the trigger though. Something feels wrong about giving up the lost and founds for them lol

Was working out a trade to get the phantoms for my spare lost and founds and $630 is where we’re settling on value for the phantoms. Don’t know if I’m gonna pull the trigger though. Something feels wrong about giving up the lost and founds for them lol
Don’t do it, buy the Phantom’s & let go of some other stuff you have. It’s the same thing I’m about to do. Hold all your Chicagos, unless it’s something you want more than anything.

$610 all in? If so great price
Unfortunately not, after fees and shipping it came out to $701 flat all in. StockX taxes like no other smh. I figured it was a pretty decent price considering I've been seeing them on ebay and goat for that before fees and shipping

the real question is do i actually want them is or is the fomo because theye priced low (relatively)
Probably a mixture of both, more so not wanting to pass them up while they’re this low, knowing they’ll rise. But remember the Olive pair is coming in March, & you’ll have one last shot at retail for a Travis 1, & I personally like those way more than these, but all black is still a good look, if you want something, it’s best to do it while you can before they get away from you price wise.

Back
Top Bottom