Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Yup, I find that the lows run a tad long. Definitely could've half sized down but whatever. Would've had to pay way more for a half size down for an 8.5 than the 9 I bought. Crease protectors, thick socks, hell maybe even an added insole should fix it

The trav lows fit the same as any other AJ 1 for me. It's only the 2022 low releases like the mystic navy that fit longer

Probably a mixture of both, more so not wanting to pass them up while they’re this low, knowing they’ll rise. But remember the Olive pair is coming in March, & you’ll have one last shot at retail for a Travis 1, & I personally like those way more than these, but all black is still a good look, if you want something, it’s best to do it while you can before they get away from you price wise.

all good points, just have to decide if its something thatll make me jump. I think i like the olives more than these but both are that bottom of the list of travis 1's when it comes to ranking. we'll see!

The trav lows fit the same as any other AJ 1 for me. It's only the 2022 low releases like the mystic navy that fit longer
This is my take as well. powder blue, ng1 low, all went half down. but travis lows stay TTS, same as OG 85 highs and such

all good points, just have to decide if its something thatll make me jump. I think i like the olives more than these but both are that bottom of the list of travis 1's when it comes to ranking. we'll see!
Bet. I’m going to get both for sure, it’s all a matter of time Fam.

The jacket too 🔥 in person. Added the reverse mochas as a bonus.

Attachments

• 4C0BDD24-AA40-48CA-A1A7-8E42D6768512.jpeg
    4C0BDD24-AA40-48CA-A1A7-8E42D6768512.jpeg
    381.5 KB · Views: 264
  • 55AB5422-061A-4696-8AE8-4628B8738084.jpeg
    55AB5422-061A-4696-8AE8-4628B8738084.jpeg
    422.5 KB · Views: 272
So I finally got around to trying on my british khaki 6s.

Does it run bigger for anyone else? If so how much did you size down? half size? full size?

They fit astronomically bigger than any other shoes, and I'm a wide footer

Not missed opportunity, just “missed” imo

Personally, the problem was the contrast white stitching more than the black midsole. Maybe a white swoosh and black stitching would’ve made them better

So I finally got around to trying on my british khaki 6s.

Does it run bigger for anyone else? If so how much did you size down? half size? full size?

They fit astronomically bigger than any other shoes, and I'm a wide footer

TTS for me as well.

Hey Guys ! anyone have any info on the size of the box? i got a pair from goat and the box is tiny but i got a pair from grailed and its wayyyy bigger...trying to find which pair is authentic. thank you!

fire! with the cords I see you

man the black waxed laces are super quality, thick,. Hadn't laced a pair like that before.

thanks bro! I picked them up over the weekend, i couldnt resist them. and the waxed laces are super sturdy and thick, i like those in these too but the white laces provided the perfect amount on contrast for these

Yea, I been tryna secure a trade for phantoms, but literally everyone wants L&Fs involved in the trade and that ain't happening, period. Phantoms are dope, but they the weakest color of all travis lows and if I have to I can l8ve without them, especially since I have the other 3.

i dont blame you, I have a extra pair of Lost and Founds and there's no way I would trade them for a pair of these. I will say this shoe is really versatile and I can pretty much wear anything with the Phantoms

Back
Top Bottom