Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

IMG_5413.jpeg
Spicy dunk low trainer type beat

I’m not mad at em for retail

Theyre not bad. taking cues from the jordan 1 and 4. for me theyll live and die by the colorway

i wouldnt be surprised if they released every jordna 1 color way from the collab before on this model. seems like they already did so with the olives

My daughter has a 2c shoe and I can't even get it on for the life of me. No matter how much I try to open the opening and fold down the tongue, her foot gets in, but not like all the way down by her heel. Any suggestions? Lol. Sizing is fine since 3c is too long.

My daughter has a 2c shoe and I can't even get it on for the life of me. No matter how much I try to open the opening and fold down the tongue, her foot gets in, but not like all the way down by her heel. Any suggestions? Lol. Sizing is fine since 3c is too long.
Yeah hard soled shoes that small just aren’t worth it really IMO. My 8c travis low for my daughter complained about em hurting her feet lol

My 2.5 year old daughter has worn more pairs than I care to admit. Right around 5C is where they can actually get use out of them. Expect around 3-6 months of use before they grow out. I love seeing her wear them, so for me it’s totally worth $50-80 but I can see why some would say it’s a waste.

You can always find some pretty good deals on eBay. I got her a bunch of pairs that came out before she was born for $30-40 barely worn (bred 4s, bred 11s, cb94).

I went a little crazy in the beginning but I’ve been sticking to 2 pairs per size and that seems like the sweet spot and doesn’t feel wasteful.

I did the kid's heat thing a lil bit. One was fire red 4's.
She is now 16, has a pair in her sneaker collection, and was sort of peeved when she saw the pic and realized we didn't keep her OG pair.... :rofl: She keeps her tiny retro3 flips with the elastic bands on her dresser.

Time flys, enjoy it however you do it.

My daughter outgrew shoes that size so quick. better get em on feet quick lol
She’s only 3.5 months old so the shoes I’m putting on her now have no functional purpose outside of looking cute lol she’s still got a bit of time before they even fit her probably and then she grows out of them. I’d be kidding myself if I said this wasn’t more for me than her lmao

I wish they made all of these releases in the bootie form. She wears these a lot and still has room to grow
IMG_5439.jpeg

I like buying my friends’ kids sneakers. This pair of Black Cement 3s from a few years ago were originally used by the oldest son, and recently by the middle son (pictured), and now currently by the twin daughter. So, they definitely got good use out of them!

IMG_3037.jpeg
26B27EE2-0D75-4BB2-8B99-7FE711D24A26.gif

Back
Top Bottom