Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

IMG_3944.jpeg

Need info on these gloves 👏

If I hit, it has to be high stock. I’ve never purchased a single shoe off Travis’s website before today.

Reactions: Ube
my total was 180. that’s 120 for the shoes and 59 for the vinyl plus tax - good deal.

That's a comically lazy design. Looks to be a gr white/white so it's the trash leather like the Supreme pair. I'll take the COTM white/white over that any day. If you're a Travis fan, cool. Buy it and put it on a shelf. Don't wear it though, that toe will be mangled after one wear.

That's a comically lazy design. Looks to be a gr white/white so it's the trash leather like the Supreme pair. I'll take the COTM white/white over that any day. If you're a Travis fan, cool. Buy it and put it on a shelf. Don't wear it though, that toe will be mangled after one wear.

you’re annoying, stick to AM

Reactions: mkj
I bought them and can even admit they’re lazy. But this is the kind of stuff I pad Tradeblock offers. It’s worth it if they’ll move a trade in my favor for something I actually want

lol you get so hurt when people don't fall for the hype like you do. I'm not the only one that laughed at that af1, but hope you enjoy your wear of them.
You don’t even have them in hand you’re just speculating. But also who cares what someone else spends their money on. You like COTM, that’s cool do you.

Back
Top Bottom