Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

**** it…I’m in…

IMG_2825.jpeg
Love to see a newer model, other than the one 🔥🌵

I give him a ton of credit for creating something new that hasn't been deemed an instant monstrosity... as most other new Jordan models have been for quite a long time... frfr

But I still need time to recover from seeing them in a photo next to the creative recreation cesario blk/wht strap shoes. Fork that burned... frfr frffrfr

Last edited:
Super in on these.

Love them to no end (and I told myself I was done for 2023, so hopefully these don't release until next anos, guays).

These are very well put together and I love the influence in color blocking, via the olive lows.

And quite frankly, the strap-on is my favorite aspect of them.

One can make the streets love these.

*In jay z voice*

"WATCH 'EM!"

5cff7bab352ac7d401691bc896d0b9812c-jay-z-6.h473.w710.gif

Super in on these.

Love them to no end (and I told myself I was done for 2023, so hopefully these don't release until next anos, guays).

These are very well put together and I love the influence in color blocking, via the olive lows.

And quite frankly, the strap-on is my favorite aspect of them.

One can make the streets love these.

*In jay z voice*

"WATCH 'EM!"

5cff7bab352ac7d401691bc896d0b9812c-jay-z-6.h473.w710.gif

ezgif-2-96c9f8c5f06a.gif

Subject.PNG

Wondering if we'll ever get the panda 1 lows, considering hope since they're releasing the golfs after saying they aren't putting out any 1's after the olives.

Wouldn't put it pass jumpboy.

Sidepiece note: digging the new Cactus Jumpoff logo.

Having his back turned is genius.

He's so mysterious and enigmatic.

If that's the logo, let's have them do the stitching at Nike instead of at the Shaq factory...

edit: After a quick google... Even shaq's has better stitching than that...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom