Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I'd way rather pay $2000 for the sure thing... in someones hand... or through stockx... Rather than ever 'invest' $500 for a preorder or promise on any pair. And how can that be measured on things like shock drops with no true release date?

If it's so legit, wouldn't you already have the TS 1's? How long ago did you pay for those joints?
No bruh....he is getting his stock in April...ill probably have my pair in late May or June...i paid on the 8th of this month....his pre orders are guaranteed for the most part....

Oh ok, you prepaid with the understanding of the April release date... I hope you the best, that is a ways away and prices will calm down but if it's working for you that's all that matters.

Lord knows I've gone to long extremes to get certain kicks...

Oh ok, you prepaid with the understanding of the April release date... I hope you the best, that is a ways away and prices will calm down but if it's working for you that's all that matters.

Lord knows I've gone to long extremes to get certain kicks...

I believe he preordered the red colorway of the TS1s, which is just a rumor/mockup at this point, not the 1s that shock dropped last week, which are the ones scheduled to drop in April. So there's a chance that the red colorway is either dropping much later in the year, or never dropping at all. Can't imagine having money tied up for that long without confirmation of anything, especially with the terms that if you try to cancel at any point, you'll get charged a large fee.

Like dachosen1 dachosen1 said, it's just an interest free loan lol

I believe he preordered the red colorway of the TS1s, which is just a rumor/mockup at this point, not the 1s that shock dropped last week, which are the ones scheduled to drop in April. So there's a chance that the red colorway is either dropping much later in the year, or never dropping at all. Can't imagine having money tied up for that long without confirmation of anything, especially with the terms that if you try to cancel at any point, you'll get charged a large fee.

Like dachosen1 dachosen1 said, it's just an interest free loan lol
Naw bruh I ordered the Mocha 1's the 6's and the red 1's....aint no need to pocket watch as when it comes to money it's not a problem...and for that pair I don't mind it being tied up at all....

seth.gif

:lol:

He speaks perfect English, he’s American.

He’s also selling fakes, guarantee it. Y’all who vouch for him, dare y’all to try and sell something y’all previously copped from him to StockX.

Don’t fall for the okie doke. Cats vouching for him probably work for him or are him.

Seems like he doesn’t speak English that well.

I don’t know how much I believe this either. Tempted to do a charge back on my credit card. For what I ordered.
3A3306A6-443B-4F5E-B420-09FC9B899404.jpeg
English isn’t his first language, I’d start to suspect that these are high quality fakes and his 10 month refund policy is probably lead time that his factory needs to confirm specs and manufacture; and his 40% fee for refunds before 10 months probably covers his costs for one shoe..

This Zadeh guy is always on my IG feed. But from the first moment I seen his posts/videos nothing about it seemed right. There was an immediate instinct to stay away from this guy. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck, then it's probably a duck.

He’s also selling fakes, guarantee it. Y’all who vouch for him, dare y’all to try and sell something y’all previously copped from him to StockX.

Don’t fall for the okie doke. Cats vouching for him probably work for him or are him.
Lol I have sold stuff I purchased from him to stockx and GOAT and no problems....try again...

It took a ton of luck and a subscription to Bkantha’s monitor. I was editing my first video when the notification popped up. I got 2 accounts attempt to check out size 11 and the sneaker gods blessed me with one.

Feedback on the channel and subscription is appreciated. I plan on shooting a wall of Blue Chills and Green Turbos when they get delivered this week.
All ok desktop?

What makes you say you guarantee it? Do you have evidence?

I never bought from him and don't feel comfortable doing so. I'd rather pay $500 and get the shoes in a few days after release than pay $300 and have to wait 3 months+.

Another thing I don't get is that in his Instagram videos he's always super backed up with shipping. Why don't they just hire more workers? Obviously the business is doing well..

Dude defends him like he works for the man lol
I defend him because he has come through for me a number of times ...i paid $200 for the red nfs 1's and $350 for the yellow....both go for well over what I paid...you all can continue to bash him but he gets me my limited releases...

Back
Top Bottom