Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

NO ORDER CANCELLATIONS - IF ORDER IS REQUESTED TO BE CANCELLED EVEN IF NOT SHIPPED, YOU WILL BE CHARGED A 40% FEE, NO EXCEPTION. SO PLEASE SURE PRIOR TO ORDER

Pre Orders are in general guaranteed. There are ONLY a few exceptions in which a pre order would not be and we would have to refund (in which that then becomes on the brand and is not subject to a cancellation fee due to not your request). One, is if the release is completely cancelled with no foreseeable planned release of any kind. This does not mean if a release is delayed or keeps getting pushed back by the brand. That is NOT considered the release being cancelled and would still be subject to a cancellation fee. For example, the Jordan Retro 12 Cherry’s were supposed to release in 2016. They got pushed back to end of 2016, then early 2017, and now later in 2018. We are not subject to a brand pushing back a release date; thus if cancellation requested will be subject to fee.
A pre order must be 10 months or more past the date you placed the order and from that 10 months on have no foreseeable release time/date (confirmed on our end) to be able to get a full refund without any cancellation fee. If it has been 10 months from the time you placed the order for the item, and still not rough time of release, you may then request a refund and there will be no cancellation fee. Thus a full refund. Again it must be 10 months past order date no matter what to qualify for full refund. The only exception that can be made subject to our decision is full store credit can be offered prior to the 10 months. So if it is prior to 10 months you can email us and we may consider store credit but not a refund. The order must be able to be refunded and if is not due to your payment information changing or some nature like that only store credit can be given

3p0xBIo.gif
Thank you for posting this....stay away y'all...:lol:....

Imagine meeting Jordan himself in person and you got on some wack game royals while he's hitting you with some travis scotts
Let’s
It’s amazing the pull he still has even to today...Seeing him in a pair of sneakers, even with his mid 90’s style still makes them mandatory...

It’s hard to explain to the younger crowd out there just how popolar he was back in the 80’s and 90’s...
Come on y’all. Cut this out.

Let’s be honest we are more than likely to see MJ in some team Jordans or some low level mass released gr shoes. Maybe a hand full of times has MJ had on straight heat.

And if he did, you could barely see it anyway, for obvious reasons.

I think it’s safe to say if you meet Jordan, your jays will be better than his.

What about the clause that if you even contact him about canceling/refunding your order you will be charged an additional 30%
Bruh you just have to wait it out...read the policy again....like I said earlier this may work for some and not for others.....and he kind of gives u a warning as well...."SO PLEASE SURE PRIOR TO ORDER"....I have no problem waiting....I have other orders with him that are guaranteed drops and I'm sure I'll have no problem getting those...

Let’s

Come on y’all. Cut this out.

Let’s be honest we are more than likely to see MJ in some team Jordans or some low level mass released gr shoes. Maybe a hand full of times has MJ had on straight heat.

And if he did, you could barely see it anyway, for obvious reasons.

I think it’s safe to say if you meet Jordan, your jays will be better than his.
Right, that's his choice. He can wear what be likes. But dont get it twisted, he can have any pair he wants. And as many as he wants. The fact he actually decided to wear the TS is pretty cool for that pair. He doesn't flex all the hype stuff but he decided to flex those.

Bruh you just have to wait it out...read the policy again....like I said earlier this may work for some and not for others.....and he kind of gives u a warning as well...."SO PLEASE SURE PRIOR TO ORDER"....I have no problem waiting....I have other orders with him that are guaranteed drops and I'm sure I'll have no problem getting those...
I have bought from him before and wasn’t pleased. I’m waiting on my second pair to decide if he’s Fos or not.

But we can all agree his policies are ****ty, If you support him or not. If he has a 100% official product it’s no need to have such a wack *** policy.

He basically telling you, I’ma take your money (at resell rates)and I have no idea about some of these releases dates or if they’ll even drop. But if you want your money back you have to be blind about the release for 10 months and even then I may or may not give your money back. Along with other bull**** stipulattions.

I have bought from him before and wasn’t pleased. I’m waiting on my second pair to decide if he’s Fos or not.

But we can all agree his policies are ****ty, If you support him or not. If he has a 100% official product it’s no need to have such a wack *** policy.

He basically telling you, I’ma take your money (at resell rates)and I have no idea about some of these releases dates or if they’ll even drop. But if you want your money back you have to be blind about the release for 10 months and even then I may or may not give your money back. Along with other bull**** stipulattions.
It's a risk you take but ive never had a problem with him...what issue did u have with him if u don't mind me asking?...

basically hes gonna take your money for preorders on uconfirmed mockups.....and if nike decides to go silent mode and not confirm wether the kicks r releasing or not or even when they releasing for say 10 years, then he gets to hold ya bread for 10 years. and if u got a problem and dont feel like waiting, he will give u back ya bread, minus a 30% fee. and if nike finally decides to confirm and say they not releasing, he will give u ya full refund. so u gave him an interest free loan for 10 years.

It's a risk you take but ive never had a problem with him...what issue did u have with him if u don't mind me asking?...
I pre ordered the concords and infrared vi at the same time. The concords had all kinds of flaws...patent leather had guide lines the 45 font was thinner the jumpman hand was funny looking. It was like it had every flaw that was possible on the concord. There weren’t even factory laced. While everyone agreed that the flaws I saw were common everyone didn’t y’all all of them like i did.

I gonna wait and see what the VIs look like.

basically hes gonna take your money for preorders on uconfirmed mockups.....and if nike decides to go silent mode and not confirm wether the kicks r releasing or not or even when they releasing for say 10 years, then he gets to hold ya bread for 10 years. and if u got a problem and dont feel like waiting, he will give u back ya bread, minus a 30% fee. and if nike finally decides to confirm and say they not releasing, he will give u ya full refund. so u gave him an interest free loan for 10 years.
He should atleast have confirmation if he’s gonna keep your money. I would only use fraud protection credit cards with him.

Ima ask him are the shoes he sells for preorder confirmed. Cause he has a general release date for them.

I’ll be happy with just the mocha Cactus AJ1s, lord willing. If those othe pairs are releasing, I’ll try as well, but it’s not that deep, just 1 is enough :nthat:

I pre ordered the concords and infrared vi at the same time. The concords had all kinds of flaws...patent leather had guide lines the 45 font was thinner the jumpman hand was funny looking. It was like it had every flaw that was possible on the concord. There weren’t even factory laced. While everyone agreed that the flaws I saw were common everyone didn’t y’all all of them like i did.

I gonna wait and see what the VIs look like.
If this was the case then it sounds like they were almost undoubtedly fake...

I'd way rather pay $2000 for the sure thing... in someones hand... or through stockx... Rather than ever 'invest' $500 for a preorder or promise on any pair. And how can that be measured on things like shock drops?

I'll let u know when I get the brown 1's

If it's so legit, wouldn't you already have the TS 1's? How long ago did you pay for those joints?

Last edited:
How the hell did you cop. That's my question
It took a ton of luck and a subscription to Bkantha’s monitor. I was editing my first video when the notification popped up. I got 2 accounts attempt to check out size 11 and the sneaker gods blessed me with one.

Feedback on the channel and subscription is appreciated. I plan on shooting a wall of Blue Chills and Green Turbos when they get delivered this week.

Zadeh uses those preorder money to fund his other business. So y’all are basically loaning him money without interest lol. Also heard he mixes in some UA pairs in the mix. A modern Pepion. You’re only legit until he runs and take those preorder money.

Back
Top Bottom