Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Nobody knows. Their website says it’s based on an algorithm based on customer loyalty lmao

But people in here who have spent nothing have won, people have won registering one account after another, his theory has worked perfectly for him so this is no shade but every foot locker employee I’ve asked has said the same thing. “Random within the time bracket”

I've entered and won days after the Sunday it goes live.. I entered these pretty early the Sunday it went live.. so we'll see. Not wrecking my brain over answers we will never have. Enter wait then open up SX.

20190507_130028.jpg

Once in hand, gonna be hard for resellers to let go

I find it funny how they say once you submit your VIP status is locked lol because it surely isn’t

it didn't used to be this way. Back then, whenever you signed up, whatever VIP status you had was locked in. Now they've made some updates or the glitches still allows you to get to 10

nah, i think hes talking about a diff stereotype.....like asians all have small feet. thats y he said those sizes gonna be the toughest cause all the "small feet" chinese people gonna be copping em all up and flipping for crazy prices in china.

or thats what i got from it. could b wrong.

This

It depends on when you signed up (how long you`ll have platinum status)

If you signed up this January and spent $400 in January.......you`re platinum for the rest of the year, THEN, you have ALL of NEXT year to spend another $250 (or $350, whichever the amount is) before it takes your platinum status away.

if you spend $400 next January, then you`ll be platinum again for the year after that.

It doesnt really matter, because the program is going away as soon as they`re done testing FLX via Lady Footlocker. so, take this with a grain of salt.

Back
Top Bottom