Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

It depends on when you signed up (how long you`ll have platinum status)

If you signed up this January and spent $400 in January.......you`re platinum for the rest of the year, THEN, you have ALL of NEXT year to spend another $250 (or $350, whichever the amount is) before it takes your platinum status away.

if you spend $400 next January, then you`ll be platinum again for the year after that.

It doesnt really matter, because the program is going away as soon as they`re done testing FLX via Lady Footlocker. so, take this with a grain of salt.

what the hell is FLX?

Has anyone had an issue with StockX not authenticating pairs that sale for high prices? The two pairs in the last year that didn't pass authentication. Both were bought for retail from authorized, legit retailers. It's smelling fishy. I'm in a fight with them now because they are trying to charge me 15% of the sale price.

Has anyone had an issue with StockX not authenticating pairs that sale for high prices? The two pairs in the last year that didn't pass authentication. Both were bought for retail from authorized, legit retailers. It's smelling fishy.

Sorry misread

ACF0408E-E75B-4A35-8296-FF821016F61C.jpeg

what the hell is FLX?

It's been rumored for the past few months that the apps will combine into one app & we will no longer have the opportunity to win 1 pair from each app, but just 1 total now. Details are minimal, as what is known is only from the mouths of store managers, but that could be the "name" of the new initiative.

PO

Got 2 pairs locked up already I just have to wait until monday for the homie to ship them out to me

Can somebody point me towards legit checking these? Somebody said something about the stash pocket seams, but I need visuals...

It's been rumored for the past few months that the apps will combine into one app & we will no longer have the opportunity to win 1 pair from each app, but just 1 total now. Details are minimal, as what is known is only from the mouths of store managers, but that could be the "name" of the new initiative.

PO

i had to call up FTL customer service bc my account was messed up and the agent on the phone told me it would be happening in a couple months.

I didnt even ask him about it he just offered up that info lol

Back
Top Bottom