Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Man, I just realized that Darkside Initiative raffle allows for unlimited entries if you are able to spoof a phone number.

And there's over 8000 entries already for everybody in the Bay Area :lol:

Man that sucks sorry to hear about that. I wonder if it's possible the buyer also did a chargeback or called them to cancel since the price went up so they gave you that excuse that you're pair is sketchy?
I feel like that's what happened. They did the same thing for the Yellow No Photo 1s. Those went for $1300 before prices dipped and they sent me the same "variences" email.

If they can't even recognize a real pair, what makes you think they can recognize a fake?

It's not a good thing to be rejecting authentic pairs, that just means they don't know whats authentic or fake.
Hmm no it actually means they being very cautious with these and not letting even the hint of fakes leak through. I'm not concerned one bit.

20361F2C-CD8B-4630-BEEA-5122EFB99599.png

I wouldn't grab these unless you hit on retail. The fakes are too good. StockX rejected one of my shock drop pairs because of "too many variances in materials and construction when compared to authorized, retail items". Even they can't tell the reals from fakes. Purchase at your own risk.

P.S. Yes, my pair is real
Damn

Debating paying $337 for these. It's a legit source, not concerned about scamming. Just deciding on the value...

Bet that if I end up pulling the trigger on resale I end up with one of these defective pairs with a huge divot in the leather, an abrasion on the suede, glue stains, or a huge crease on the lateral size with the reverse swoosh like I’ve already seen >D

Ha, yeah. I honestly almost never pay resale. It's retail or bust. But there are times for exceptions. This may be one of them

Anyone have this issue before? I definitely have an account, but when I click Star Club Member, I get an error message.

Screenshot_20190507-193103_Footaction.jpg

Also bet that if I end up paying resale that I’ll continue to study the trends of the market and cop at the best possible price only for the pair to be rejected a week later when it gets to authentication and have to cop again at a substantially inflated price lmao

Back
Top Bottom