Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

$337

beal.gif

Anyone have this issue before? I definitely have an account, but when I click Star Club Member, I get an error message.

Screenshot_20190507-193103_Footaction.jpg

happened to me as well.
For whatever reason it won't give me any head start increases.
I'm already a star club member, member of gold star club and I've had multiple store codes and nothing works.

happened to me as well.
For whatever reason it won't give me any head start increases.
I'm already a star club member, member of gold star club and I've had multiple store codes and nothing works.

Did you ever figure out how to fix it?

LMAO e-mail only entry.... GG. :lol:
It’s a sham draw. Feature does these normally as pre-orders disguised as ‘draws’. (Look at the Undefeated one that also just popped up there as an example of what it should look like).

Fog Raids, Mocs, AJ IV from the other day, all did what Tom Sachs and TS AJ1 are doing on the site right now. Stops at email, whereas the usual ‘draw’ will let you go all the way to submit payment.

It’s a sham draw. Feature does these normally as pre-orders disguised as ‘draws’. (Look at the Undefeated one that also just popped up there as an example of what it should look like).

Fog Raids, Mocs, AJ IV from the other day, all did what Tom Sachs and TS AJ1 are doing on the site right now. Stops at email, whereas the usual ‘draw’ will let you go all the way to submit payment.
I think folks have it wrong. I believe you need to create an account and be logged in before entering. That way your payment info is ready if you're drawn.

Back
Top Bottom