Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Yeah the fact that no SNS or end yet is alarming lol
Facts no SVD either smh. SNS will put up a raffle 2 weeks in advance but whenever it’s a hyped release they wanna be on that “coming soon” BS 2 days before release.

Debating paying $337 for these. It's a legit source, not concerned about scamming. Just deciding on the value...
These type of releases always bring out the biggest cappers.

S you're buggin! Black Unions > Travis Scotts > Blue Toe Unions is the correct order. The blue is meh at best.

Jig, you my mans 50 grand but no blue Union slander shall be tolerated. The colors just go together so well that its a breath of fresh air. I actually wear them more than most of my other Jordan 1s, which really surprised me. Also I dont like the Neutral Grey 1s, its the worst of the OG colorways. Put on top of the Black Toes makes the shoes look unfinished.

I still do want them though, but only to complete the set.

what are all the European stores waiting for? Posting "infos coming soon" 6 days ago and still nothing. BS :smh:

-"Unions are overrated"
-"NO they're not the Union's are the best Jordan 1 of ALL TIME. Travis SCOTTS 1's are OVERRATED!"
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Jig, you my mans 50 grand but no blue Union slander shall be tolerated. The colors just go together so well that its a breath of fresh air. I actually wear them more than most of my other Jordan 1s, which really surprised me. Also I dont like the Neutral Grey 1s, its the worst of the OG colorways. Put on top of the Black Toes makes the shoes look unfinished.

I still do want them though, but only to complete the set.

Lol you know I love my hyperbole. But honestly the blue Union were way better in person than I originally thought. But they don't hit as hard as the black. I felt the same way about the grey top but it works so well. They're my daily pair now.

Feature already did their raffle entry??

I’m not even sure it was a real raffle...Never worked right the whole time they had it up...Plus they never posted anything on their IG...I’m thinking they’ll do a local raffle today or tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom