Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Nike is taking the original Adidas Yeezy approach apparently...

Make a healthy amount but spread them over boutiques and their own online store, in this case SNKRS...Give off the impression that they’ll be the most limited release in the history of sneakers, because you know footsites won’t have them...Meanwhile these places are getting 200-300 pairs...

Last edited:
any word on 8 or 8.5?

Nah my boy only told me those two sizes, I asked for 8.5 cause that’s what I wear. He was like that’s a lot of pairs he didn’t expect them to have size runs like that. I’m gonna see if he can get the word on 8 or 8.5 today. I didn’t really press on it either we was in a heated game on 2k MyPark LOL....

I’m not even sure it was a real raffle...Never worked right the whole time they had it up...Plus they never posted anything on their IG...I’m thinking they’ll do a local raffle today or tomorrow...

Hopefully they will do a local raffle.

Did you enter at Undefeated?

Nah my boy only told me those two sizes, I asked for 8.5 cause that’s what I wear. He was like that’s a lot of pairs he didn’t expect them to have size runs like that. I’m gonna see if he can get the word on 8 or 8.5 today. I didn’t really press on it either we was in a heated game on 2k MyPark LOL....

i know how those park games get lmao but if you do get the word just shoot an update if you dont mind

what are all the European stores waiting for? Posting "infos coming soon" 6 days ago and still nothing. BS :smh:

I fear that a lot of eu stores will do in house raffles or something online at very short notice! I keep my eyes peeled and post here if i see anything

Finally
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom