Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

you're comparing a stock photo to a real pair

and they still look about the same to me. the fake pair.. the wings logo is a lot smaller

I'm pretty sure StockX photos are of actual pairs they have in hand which is why they have the 360 feature. I just can't unsee all that space around the wings logo.

But regardless, the minute differences like the logo, embossing, stitching, are almost negligible at this point. That's all I'm saying.

4s over these 1s for me.....something about that blue and red combo just pop...the suede and quality is nice af on the 4s too....but the 1s colorway seems to mesh more with casual wear. It's a toss up frfr.

C115F52C-4F5A-4547-99D2-BB92AC52FBE2.jpeg
Ha all of a sudden everyone likes Jordan 1 lows

Got mad respect for lapstone and hammer for giving back the the community. My time in philly so far opened up my eyes on how jacked up the education system is here in philly. I know its not real change but at least they're taking steps into bettering the community.

Last edited:
4s > 1s by a biased, nostalgia-laden mile.

- 1st AJ (and favorite) was/is a 4
- Oilers favorite NFL team growing up.
- fellow EHS alum and fellow former Quail Valley resident.

That shoe checked off so many boxes for me, was gonna be tough to follow up. Unless he does a Rockets themed model haha. These 1s will certainly be nice to own, but definitely not the kind of musts IVs were personally.

Not a huge fan of what is going on w/the 6s. Or any of the lows.

Ts 4's > Ts 1's.....however 1's in general > every other Jordan model.

Contradiction I know...but those 4's scream Houston. Mad I didn't scoop a pair while prices were reasonable, grabbed Nigels instead smh. Made the wrong choice.

Ts 4's > Ts 1's.....however 1's in general > every other Jordan model.

Contradiction I know...but those 4's scream Houston. Mad I didn't scoop a pair while prices were reasonable, grabbed Nigels instead smh. Made the wrong choice.

The quality control on the 4s was horrendous. You didn’t miss much. Not to mention, the shape and dimensions are completely off on all 4s.

The quality control on the 4s was horrendous. You didn’t miss much. Not to mention, the shape and dimensions are completely off on all 4s.
I disagree my ts 4s ar immaculate and look fire on feet. No glue stains or creases after multiple wears.

Back
Top Bottom