Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

if i have to go resell, itll be when ppl get their pairs in mid next week. And to buy off GOAT instead of StockX. Unless price difference is too great to ignore lol

StockX authenticators are never gonna see the diff in the Fake vs Real on these!!! :lol:

No Wonder that kid had a mental breakdown from 1 day working at StockX:rofl:

GL people, buy from a shop or NDC only

Plot twist, shops mixing in fakes. :wow:

Dudes just gonna say F it and buy the good fakes and just blame it on stock x if they get caught lol

:frown: You are speaking about me. I will be buying the fakes.
Nah, never in my life. I'll just take the L.

I’m in the minority but i didn’t like the 4s that much. I don’t like baby blue that much as a color and felt like the TS 4s could easily have been a GR if not for the Cactus Jack on the back tab.

Color and ugly speckled parts ruin them for me. Also I'm bias because I don't care much for the 4 as a whole.

Oh and I hope the 98k pairs is true. While demand may still be higher than supply, id rather take my chances of paying resell with 98k in the wild over the 38k rumors.

DE844D92-066C-4EF4-9213-ACFAEF0DCDE0.jpeg
HOUSTON HEADS:

THIS WAS THE LINE FOR THE RAFFLE SIGN UP AT SOCIAL STATUS....THIS WAS BEFORE OPENING BY THE WAY. BE SAFE AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL... HOLLA...

CED B.

I’m in the minority but i didn’t like the 4s that much. I don’t like baby blue that much as a color and felt like the TS 4s could easily have been a GR if not for the Cactus Jack on the back tab.

Yeah that's why I didn't like the 4s. I'm not big on baby blue shoes, and in general when I buy shoes for myself I have to be able to wear them daily. Can't freak that loud *** blue every day. Knowing Travis' troll nature I KNEW when pics surfaced of all 3 CJ4 colourways that the baby blue was going to the public and the others probably unreleased.

if i have to go resell, itll be when ppl get their pairs in mid next week. And to buy off GOAT instead of StockX. Unless price difference is too great to ignore lol

Yeah after Saturday until the end of next week is a good time to buy.

HOUSTON HEADS:

THIS WAS THE LINE FOR THE RAFFLE SIGN UP AT SOCIAL STATUS....THIS WAS BEFORE OPENING BY THE WAY. BE SAFE AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL... HOLLA...

CED B.

Damn so there has been a line from opening until now. Not even going to attempt.

StockX authenticators are never gonna see the diff in the Fake vs Real on these!!! :lol:

No Wonder that kid had a mental breakdown from 1 day working at StockX:rofl:

GL people, buy from a shop or NDC only

Are Goat authenticators more talented than StockX authenticators?

Price fell off a cliff. The 4s weren't that hard to get. If it's not a draw, it's not super limited.

HOUSTON HEADS:

CED B.
Lmao. Err'one looking stressed tf out including moms. Only one loving the scene is young'in wit the supreme bogo shirt, who probably laughing at all those frustrated peeps who are all about to take L's.

Price fell off a cliff. The 4s weren't that hard to get. If it's not a draw, it's not super limited.
4s were hard

Snkrs was lagging and a ton of issues which caused a lot who normally don’t hit to cop aka someone like me

If it wasn’t having issues that morning I know for sure I wasn’t copping

You got lucky. The majority suffered.
You right....I've seen some herendous pairs but thought mightve been fakes. It's always hit or miss with jb quality. I've seen some ts1s with gashes glues stains and bad cuts too. So it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom