Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

0296B64E-540E-4AD4-B1A9-5CD62C3F3C27.jpeg
My pair came in. Reminds me of Bape Sta :rofl:

Got mad respect for lapstone and hammer for giving back the the community. My time in philly so far opened up my eyes on how jacked up the education system is here in philly. I know its not real change but at least they're taking steps into bettering the community.
Word, they did the same not too long ago.... I forget for which release....

fan of 6’s and i have to admit, i really dig them the most :lol: the fact that it’s not as hyped makes me
more excited.
We all got different tastes.

Personally it’s that pocket on the side. Everything else is beautiful.

4s over these 1s for me.....something about that blue and red combo just pop...the suede and quality is nice af on the 4s too....but the 1s colorway seems to mesh more with casual wear. It's a toss up frfr.

Suede quality and overall quality on the 1 is way ahead of the 4

StockX authenticators are never gonna see the diff in the Fake vs Real on these!!! :lol:

No Wonder that kid had a mental breakdown from 1 day working at StockX:rofl:

GL people, buy from a shop or NDC only

Just left the Social Status raffle in Houston. Line wasn’t too bad. Maybe a 15 minute wait. Today would be the day to go since the weather is supposed to suck until Sunday.

Just left the Social Status raffle in Houston. Line wasn’t too bad. Maybe a 15 minute wait. Today would be the day to go since the weather is supposed to suck until Sunday.
How was the raffle? Same as before where they take you email, size, ID and enter it on the computer?

Back
Top Bottom