Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

There goes some of your city’s pairs right here lol
4B485073-EB22-4D01-852B-F009E54ACB5E.png
I’m clearly not paying attention I follow this cat & had no idea he was in town smh

No jobs no lives.

Yep. A lot of people cut school too. Everyone is trying for the flip. If CNCPTS didn't move at a snail's pace, the line wouldn't be this bad, but they really take their time.

Norte & sta prbly don’t have pairs left already anyway... you know the homies come first & they usually tap out stock
Bro what are you talking about? Notre and StA been legit.

Me and the wife both hit multiple off whites from Notre. Another friend hit at StA multiple times.

RSVP is backdoor central. The other two are super legit. They just like to wait until the very last second to announce the release raffle.

Notre might possibly be doing the raffle Saturday FYI.

I don't even have plans for the next few hours, but as soon as I saw that line at Concepts....

HlUuuZP.gif

Bro what are you talking about? Notre and StA been legit.

Me and the wife both hit multiple off whites from Notre. Another friend hit at StA multiple times.

RSVP is backdoor central. The other two are super legit. They just like to wait until the very last second to announce the release raffle.

Notre might possibly be doing the raffle Saturday FYI.

Talking about things I’ve seen first hand &/or dealt with from both on releases way less hyped.

Back
Top Bottom