Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

100k pairs may not be out of the question. Sean Wotherspoon said on Jeff Staple's podcast Nike made 100k of his shoes and we all know how limited those seemed. Thats probably where the 100k rumor started for these.

Bruh
image0.png

example pics of good fakes: I will not risk anything else than getting them from a retail store. Raffle w or move on for me.
image.png image.png image.png image.png

you can view more posts/threads here to compare real pairs and fakes:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Repsneakers/search?q=travis scott&restrict_sr=1

I was browsing the reddit thread and there are still ways to distinguish fakes. If I don't hit retail, I'm sticking with these points when I go the resell route. I'm immediately passing if it doesn't meet my criteria:

-missing embossed Cactus Jack on the medial side
-comes with white laces and not sail laces
-missing QR code on the size tag. I know legit pairs have the old size tag but a lot of fakes in the market have them too. Doubt they would be able to do a quick turnaround with a QR code for the fakes
-missing suggested retail tag on box. Fakes got MSRP of 160 on them and sellers with fakes will take em off the tag. If it don't say MSRP 175, I ain't touching it.

has nothing to do with Sw lol
absolutely has nothing to do with SW.

all I'm saying it came from SW mouth that 100k pairs were made of his sneaker by Nike which is huge for a "limited sneaker". That's also probably where the rumor started also. give the podcast a listen

It’s over the top but it’s not impossible ....

I know the salt is kicking in overdrive already but the over the top statements like this gotta chilllll :rofl:
Over the top? I’m not even a travis Scott fan but dude is huge, hence why JB is working with him. The same reason they worked with Drake. The way Nike and adidas worked with Kanye. JB wasn’t doing **** with entertainers years ago and that’s FACTS. These companies know who’s popping and want in.

I unsub right after my L email...every time.

Ditto

Over the top? I’m not even a travis Scott fan but dude is huge, hence why JB is working with him. The same reason they worked with Drake. The way Nike and adidas worked with Kanye. JB wasn’t doing **** with entertainers years ago and that’s FACTS. These companies know who’s popping and want in.

Nah & I’m a Travis fan before I start my statement so his hive doesn’t attack me for hating

If he dropped his own new shoe right now company-less I wouldn’t give AF ... I like og 1’s

Back
Top Bottom