Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Anyone having trouble with the SJS raffle. wont let me enter. Keeps giving me an login error even created a new password

What uppp, got all the foreign raffles in this mornin, Lets Go!
Hope those who are truly rockin em instead of sellin em get their pairs! Good Luck!

YIKES, I accidentally did the Kickz raffle as well before I came in here and saw what was going on.

Called Paypal and they said there's nothing you can do unless Kickz stops the pending/authorization.

Sent an email and got a big reply back in German of some nonsense :stoneface: :blush:.

Clown on the Computer USE.jpg
:lol::lol::lol::lol: we're so ****ed man

they never even sent a confirmation email. Raffle is most likely an L anyway even if they got your right address lol. Kickz Never Not Ballin

Norte & sta prbly don’t have pairs left already anyway... you know the homies come first & they usually tap out stock

all of us are getting are shoes shipped to anchorage alaska

holy cow LOL that friggin sucks. if they end up shipping UPS, i think u can call UPS and request a reroute aka deliver to diff address and just have em rerouted to your correct address. but the downside is u gotta pay, and the further your address is away from the original one, the more u pay.

Can we all speak into existence an early access for all NT fam who haven't secured their 1 pair yet?

If anyone from Nike is reading this, just please.
on God. I have struck out so many times with so many releases.
although I can't complain because I got both pairs of unions from union's site.
but I have never gotten anything from snkrs since it was a thing.
and camped for no reason and got ****ted on at black sheep by black sheep.
so...I need this W. I just want for personal.

YIKES, I accidentally did the Kickz raffle as well before I came in here and saw what was going on.

Called Paypal and they said there's nothing you can do unless Kickz stops the pending/authorization.

Sent an email and got a big reply back in German of some nonsense :stoneface: :blush:.

Clown on the Computer USE.jpg

Post the German text in here and I will translate it for y’all :wink:

stick in spinning circle when trying to save my address. help

holy cow LOL that friggin sucks. if they end up shipping UPS, i think u can call UPS and request a reroute aka deliver to diff address and just have em rerouted to your correct address. but the downside is u gotta pay, and the further your address is away from the original one, the more u pay.

that sounds like a pain in the *** with my luck it will happen to me and i did 3 raffles

for all that trouble i rather buy off stock x if the price is right

Back
Top Bottom