Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

express pass only speeds you up a little bit so instead of a 45 min wait, its a 20 min wait, and you can only reserve 1 ride at a time.

i mean when i go, we stay as a group and dont split up for the most part, so 1 ride at a time isnt an issue. id take 20 mins over 45 mins anyday. you cant go to an amusement park and expect zero wait time. thats the nature of going to an amusement park.

"Vielen Dank für deine E-Mail.

Solltest du eine Frage (z.B. Wann kommt meine Bestellung an? Habt ihr meine Zahlung bekommen? Wie hoch sind die Versandkosten? Wie schicke ich etwas zurück?) haben, findest du die Antwort auf deine Frage unter kickz.com/de/kontakt.

Wir haben unseren Hilfe-Bereich ausgeweitet und in verschiedene Themen gegliedert, die es dir einfacher machen, schnell eine Antwort auf deine Frage zu finden.

Wenn du deine Antwort auf dieser Seite nicht finden solltest, kannst du uns natürlich von dort aus auch eine eigene Nachricht unter Angabe deiner E-Mail Adresse hinterlassen. Wir melden uns dann schnellstmöglich mit einer Antwort bei Dir.

Dein KICKZ Team"

:stoneface: :blush::sick::smh::rofl:

"Thank you for your e-mail.

If you have a question (for example, when does my order arrive, did you receive my payment, what are the shipping costs, how do I return something?), You can find the answer to your question at kickz.com/contact.

We've expanded our help section into various topics that make it easier for you to quickly find an answer to your question.

If you can not find your answer on this page, you can of course leave us a message from there, stating your e-mail address. We will contact you as soon as possible with an answer.

This thread moves so fast.
Hope everyone gets a W on Saturday!

IMG_20190509_161819.jpg
IMG_20190509_161855.jpg

While they all give you the side eye

first u get the stank looks from the kids on the line, then they turn and give their parent the stank look like why we cant have that?, and then as a result the parents giving u da stank look lmao

stank looks all around. its not something i do too often, so when i do, i dont mind paying the extra to cut down on lines.

When can we starts camping out at foot action for the saturdays release.
Friday midnight is good for going there

Its not mine
His first name is Nathan

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1557438518458.jpg
    FB_IMG_1557438518458.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 113
Shieeeeet you trippin. If it's 3 hours for a guaranteed pair? Of course I'll be out there.

I did 3 unexpectedly for the Travis AF1 Sail. I got in line and it was moving much slower than I thought it would. I had nothing else going on, so I stuck with it.

Back
Top Bottom