Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

didnt win those black and white womens ones on FA for my girl think my expectations for the TS just fell.

I have android and have used bluetooth to check in at state street
you didnt use bluetooth. it just saw your GPS was at the store.............thats all. (you have to have both enabled in order to attempt to check in)

this is the reason spoof doesnt work for iphone but it works for android (I use a spoof application on my computer that shows im in another state on iphone,.......but it never checks me in at the store)

The real MVP is pacmagic2002 pacmagic2002

giphy.gif

you didnt use bluetooth. it just saw your GPS was at the store.............thats all. (you have to have both enabled in order to attempt to check in)

this is the reason spoof doesnt work for iphone but it works for android (I use a spoof application on my computer that shows im in another state on iphone,.......but it never checks me in at the store)

interesting workaround. 99% sure it's only bluetooth for me every time though. I even tried checking in 10 minutes ago (from home) and it only made me enable bluetooth. I'll have to double check next time I'm at the store.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190509-170046_Footaction.jpg
    Screenshot_20190509-170046_Footaction.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 39
I didn’t know you can use gps spoof on Android foot app to check in.

That’s great information thanks guys!!!

One of my co workers got 2 pairs already.... SMFH.....

He got one from OG shock drop and his wife got one today from UNDFTD.....

IM ABOUT ****ING DONE WITH THIS ****

yeah I have a small following list lol and I don't even ask for people to follow me. My IG always dry, I'm on there for the comedy

interesting so if I spoof on my iphone it wont work?

Back
Top Bottom