Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

stop complaining about snkrs pass lmao. theres no other way to make it safe and efficient for thousands on thousands of people to try and buy this shoe.

if there was in instore raffle, yall would be like "OMG i didnt hit backdoor wide open" lol so what the hell is nike supposed to do? be glad with snkrs pass you can at least stay home and take an L

Waitlisted for Chicago and I live here. Im sure all the out of towners are gonna confirm though.

Started local but making my way thru the L's globally now. oqium in paris, svd in spain, end in england, bstn in germany....efff

Last edited:
Nike is really controlling us on this one! These Travis Scott's are plentiful PLENTIFUL (see photo)

IMG_5008.jpg

Lol keep lying to yourself. That's not even enough for one line up.

stop complaining about snkrs pass lmao. theres no other way to make it safe and efficient for thousands on thousands of people to try and buy this shoe.

if there was in instore raffle, yall would be like "OMG i didnt hit backdoor wide open" lol so what the hell is nike supposed to do? be glad with snkrs pass you can at least stay home and take an L

You're wrong. You can't bot an in-store raffle with Nike. I've won fairly and lost plenty, but at least I knew I had a shot.

Back
Top Bottom