Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I'll double down on it dickhead. You're an idiot. If it were a FCFS release at 21M, they would get backdoored. I know the person who bought 10 pairs of Yeezy 2s which caused them to get investigated by Nike. They can't rig the raffle.
I'm not going to call you an idiot bc I'm above that but you're being a bit foolish for calling for in-store raffles. There would be countless fights. The stores arent trying to deal with that. From a fair standpoint, sure. From a practicality standpoint? Hell no. It would be a ****show.

Lol @ yall channeling energy and conjuring spirits for better chances at getting these. When you have to resort to voodoo, the hype is real, lol...

u9HTYQfnz5H1K.gif

Nothing from End.. what are the odds of unclaimed pairs being available in NYC. Probably rat ****.

It’s always time to learn so y’all can keep the sarcasm for your wives.
Just saying it's not as easy as it sounds. You have CPU programmers doing it and going for the same pair on the same site at the same time. You have tens of thousands of people going for them. Maybe you do but I dont think a lot of people realize just how hard it is, even with a bot. Its 10,000 bots going for 50 pairs.

hey i get this is a high demand shoe & all, but seriously...the elitism & feeble joke attempts have gotta quit. we're glad for everyone that hit & wanna send them positive vibes to the ones that haven't yet, all love... (w/that said i still haven't hit yet... but i have some shoes in the tuck to pay resell once the smoke clears if i gotta do it, lol)

They didn't distribute **** in NYC.
Not trying to hear that. ****** got a snkrs pass and there are options that ppl def dont have a third of elsewhere.

You can def hit on something and flip to get what you want from a brick and mortar. Lotta ppl down south and elsewhere with the net as their only option for releases like these and would kill for the opportunities you take for granted.

Like I said I'm from queens so I know. I def took **** for granted.

Back
Top Bottom