Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Not trying to hear that. *****s got a snkrs pass and there are options that ppl def dont have a third of elsewhere.

You can def hit on something and flip to get what you want from a brick and mortar. Lotta ppl down south and elsewhere with the net as their only option for releases like these and would kill for the opportunities you take for granted.

Like I said I'm from queens so I know. I def took **** for granted.

Then close your ears.. there's like 1 million people in NYC. The damn thing never even popped up on my app for me to even try.. God knows how many people that happened to. I get it, smaller cities have zero chance. But SNKRS pass isn't a chance if you can't even try.

I tried so I don't take anything for granted but ya'll acting like its easier in NYC or something. Your anger is misdirected.. Nike/JB are trash at handling releases like this for the sole purpose of generating corny *** hype. If you moved before SNKRS pass went live then maybe you don't understand how much of a gas light that method is.

A small town without SNKRS pass= NYC (500,000 people) for a SNKRS pass with 1k pairs.

Then close your ears.. there's like 1 million people in NYC. The damn thing never even popped up on my app for me to even try.. God knows how many people that happened to. I get it, smaller cities have zero chance. But SNKRS pass isn't a chance if you can't even try.

I tried so I don't take anything for granted but ya'll acting like its easier in NYC or something. Your anger is misdirected.. Nike/JB are trash at handling releases like this for the sole purpose of generating corny *** hype. If you moved before SNKRS pass went live then maybe you don't understand how much of a gas light that method is.

A small town without SNKRS pass= NYC (500,000 people) for a SNKRS pass with 1k pairs.
1% chance >>>>> 0% chance

Finally got end L, only the second one besides kickz, which I didn’t even finish the entry on. I wonder if yahoo has issues receiving info from these raffles, I noticed a couple suggested using a different email provider. May try an alt next go round.

1% chance >>>>> 0% chance

BC9E18F6-9C49-43EB-9856-662EA0948F2A.gif

i dont get asked that at all. maybe its because im asian.so they look at me and b like awww sheeit he probably flipping i aint even gonna ask :lol:

Son I'm from Jamaica NY. You're not saying anything to me right now I dont already know.

I'm not angry at all, really, but it's frustrating living down south and knowing the opportunities ppl here dont have.

No pass.
No supreme
No kith
No nothing

Its barren out here. Nike is full of **** for the artificial **** they do with these types of releases

Back
Top Bottom