Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Never that
He just talking out his *** nothing that he says make sense.

Y’all really wanna keep it a buck? If one of these stores said yo we got you with Travis retail price but you gotta buy the entire stock and clothing too y’all wouldn’t find that bread???
**** that thousand would be nothing at that point let’s not pretend :lol:
im copping regardless of resell price lol
1k is a lot to most people though so I get it. I’m not a pocket watcher so I can’t hate if you wanna buy nice things

If they giving you options like that tho big dawg. PM me. I got bread to invest.
See Mfers will find that bread like i said :lol:
But no I wish, I would’ve got the bread together myself for that.

People misconstruing a lot of what I’m saying. The majority of people *on here* can afford to drop a K on kicks for themselves and it won’t hurt them much. I’m not referring to people that live in third world countries etc.
That should be obvious but of course some people wanna take things literal to try and talk ****. It’s aight though

$1k is a lot for 1 pair of sneakers. With that being said, many of you probably drop at least $1k on 5-6 pairs of sneakers a month
Yup. There’s guys that prefer one or two luxury pairs of footwear monthly rather then 6-10 pairs of adidas or Nike. Everyone got different taste. Some people will waste that money on other things we think are ridiculous, someone somewhere probably got a big *** piano collection or something along those lines.

im copping regardless of resell price lol
1k is a lot to most people though so I get it. I’m not a pocket watcher so I can’t hate if you wanna buy nice things
I hope they don’t go up to a stack, I don’t know if I could will myself to do it for a 13. But ill see how prices look in the foreseeable future, I really wanted em

This is why the game has made reselling so prominent these days.

$1k is a lot to spend on shoes. Period. Especially when the MSRP is less than $200. That’s a crazy markup.

But what do companies do? Make less supply than demand to build hype and thus the longevity of the brand itself. Good for them, bad for us.

So we as consumers do what we can and sell what we DO get in order to make profit. Some use the profit just to put towards a pair they wanted but couldn’t get (and is now reselling for a grip), some just use it as a second income lol.

It is what it once was my dawgs.

I just feel like I’m getting *****ed if I gotta pay resale.

I don’t like feeling like a ***** getting over on me.

Retail or bust for me

And we've known for the last 25 years that the shoes cost roughly $15 to make and they're charging on avg. $180. That's over 1000% profit margin. Only for all the stock to be purchased and then re-sold for $700 - $1000. I don't even want to pay the 180 I definitely ain't paying $1100.

It's really some crackhead / fiend type stuff, if we can't buy from the distributor, then we go to the most well-known trusted middleman, once the streets are dry, then we got too buy from the local joker and hope we don't get burned, but people panic, need their fix and spend whatever to satisfy their need.

#NoSeanwhiteoff-whiteFOG1DB lol :lol::rofl::lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom