Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I’m supposed to kick grandma out to make you happy? :rofl: :rofl:
The majority of people would prioritize getting a place of their own instead of buying $1k shoes and the matching Supreme fit to flex for dudes bc flexing for females is pointless bc they'd have nowhere to take them. Truthfully you cant afford them either, you just have warped priorities and put shoes and fits before a ****ing house of your own.

Not going to derail the thread further. Your comment just irked me. The majority of people struggle to make it month to month. Saying the majority of people could afford $1k shoes if they wanted to is just ignorant.

lol that’s supposed to be a bad thing? Fact of the matter is most people can afford to spend a k on anything they want, 1k is not nearly as much as it was 10-20 years ago. Now Mfers choose not to and that’s a different story but ppl can and it won’t break the stride like that
Im gonna have to agree on this. It’s more of a matter of choice. People spend their money on vacations, hotels, flights, nights out, and restaurants. Tbh unless youre living check to check and dont have the latest iphone or galaxy, skipping out on one or two of those things will get you these easy.

**** a band is still a lot to me. No matter how much I make. :lol:
And I respect that, but to say you can’t afford something that’s a k is ridiculous. 1k is still 1k, **** a bill is a bill but I’m not gonna pretend that if I want something I can’t move some things around and get it. For someone truly not to be able to afford something that they want means times is hard, which happens to everyone but the goal in life is to be able to afford whatever you want or need for family

Im gonna have to agree on this. It’s more of a matter of choice. People spend their money on vacations, hotels, flights, nights out, and restaurants. Tbh unless youre living check to check and dont have the latest iphone or galaxy, skipping out on one or two of those things will get you these easy.
Yea pretty much that’s what I’m saying. I’m not looking or talking down to ppl, I’ve done been at both ends of the spectrum, almost homeless and **** so I understand it.

im never going to spend 1k on a pair of shoes. even tho i can afford to. rather put that towards my mortgage payment.

house/my own place >>>> 1 pair of 1k sneakers. maybe when everything is paid off and ive got the important stuff paid off like car, house, etc then i might go cray cray.

but thats just me and my situation tho.

im never going to spend 1k on a pair of shoes. even tho i can afford to. rather put that towards my mortgage payment.

house/my own place >>>> 1 pair of 1k sneakers. maybe when everything is paid off and ive got the important stuff paid off like car, house, etc then i might go cray cray.

but thats just me and my situation tho.

Facts

But how often people take vacations.
Big homie said he drops a rack on sneakers often cus It’s not that much.

And Gucci I ain’t knocking you.

That **** is a a lot of money on something that cost under 1-200.
It ain’t worth it.

The majority of people would prioritize getting a place of their own instead of buying $1k shoes and the matching Supreme fit to flex for dudes bc flexing for females is pointless bc they'd have nowhere to take them. Truthfully you cant afford them either, you just have warped priorities and put shoes and fits before a ****ing house of your own.

Not going to derail the thread further. Your comment just irked me. The majority of people struggle to make it month to month. Saying the majority of people could afford $1k shoes if they wanted to is just ignorant.
Eh not really and here come the assumptions you have of me which are absolutely wrong lol.

Ether him damn. He about to move out now lol

Let's not derail the thread but; I feel both you're speaking for only 15 - 20% of the population, who can and do treat themselves whether it be extravagant things or trips, but for the other 80% $1000 for shoes is absurd.

Heck, half of us are here because we had expendable income and enjoyed shoes.

#NIKEtalk

Ether him damn. He about to move out now lol
Never that
He just talking out his *** nothing that he says make sense.

Y’all really wanna keep it a buck? If one of these stores said yo we got you with Travis retail price but you gotta buy the entire stock and clothing too y’all wouldn’t find that bread???
**** that thousand would be nothing at that point let’s not pretend :lol:

Never that
He just talking out his *** nothing that he says make sense.

Y’all really wanna keep it a buck? If one of these stores said yo we got you with Travis retail price but you gotta buy the entire stock and clothing too y’all wouldn’t find that bread???
**** that thousand would be nothing at that point let’s not pretend :lol:

That’s an investment tho big dawg lol

Most people nowadays just look at sneakers as an investment, so they’ll drop that 1k now to flip down the line

Most people just want these to flip, why you think everyone is coming out the woodwork for these? Not because they look good

I’m keeping my pair tho lol

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom