Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Lol I've literally never gotten a W on snkrs since it launched. Only semi hyped shoe I've managed to cop from Nike in like the past 5 years were the second off white converses from a kith raffle

Here’s how my day went:

Submitted my order and got in line with the quickness, no errors, at like 10:01 and got a sold out message at like 10:03 on SNKRS app on my iphone.

Went on desktop and iPad and it would never submit order. I put all my info in on multiple accounts using different payment methods but the submit order button was like gone. Nike was bugging out and nobody could order anything at that time.

Went on different accounts on the app on my phone (in case it was just desktop that was bugging out) and got error message after error message at that time too.

Suddenly like a half hour later Twitter is saying everyone is getting through so I go back on my phone and submit info, sure enough I lm back in line and I still get SOLD OUT on my phone and another phone SMHHHH

7B0E1863-768D-4AE7-AF19-AC9C82E67C09.jpeg

Just remember guys... There are other colors coming out, green and red. Personally the poop color doesn't do it for me

Probably only going after the super hyped releases. Gotta show some of the non-hypebeast shoes some love on there and then you might eventually get blessed with a W
na. we buy what we like. shouldn't have to buy something you don't want in order to have a chance at buying something that you do want.
nike should just have a better algorithm.

Back
Top Bottom