Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Are SNKRS people allowed to sell on Stock X right now before having them on hand? Kinda shady to sell unguaranteed pairs, I mean you won but you still gotta actually get them, anything can happen.

StockX don’t know where you bought them.. you have to ship within 3 days though

Got all the way through right when it dropped then it asks me for my damn security code, I enter it and error, suddenly I have to get a text to enter a code, it never texts. Then it logs me out, I get back in. Can’t select any sizes and when I do I forces an error message even though I see it going through in the background...like it’s blocking my specific account from any chance at all. I tried to check my payment methods and it can’t get the info. Now the whole app is unauthorized on my server and I’m not permitted to use snkrs anymore. W in the ever living Fffffffffffffffkkkk????

To rub it in I’ve been on hold with Nike to figure this out for 48 min and decide to brush my teeth, that’s when they finally decide to pick up. Call terminated

DB576632-6DC4-435D-B240-10EBB5DA6FFD.png

Welp, I guess that’s it for me fellas. It was fun

Don’t forget us in Houston as well.

Definitely expected a few stores after that 4 drop. Releases like this are the reason I’ve cut my spending on Nike/JB drastically. They don’t care about the real customers dropping 1000s a year, cater to resellers and bots now.

Prices are crazy right now and if they remain high I'm considering other sneakers instead.

Still need SBB, Chicagos and Doernbecher 6

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom