Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I wanted them since first pics - so, I was buying them either retail or resale.

C80CB514-4B29-4ED9-8405-79C83EA35F58.png
Honestly surprised you didn’t hit for retail, I feel like you always hit

Either way enjoy them G

yeah got lucky and doubled up on snkrs for the sails. seems its 2 or nothing with Travis' for me lol

Imma just have to act like them 33s dont exist :lol:
Nuthin wrong with a double up on a TS shoe. It's like having money in the bank collecting interest. I remember when I could've copped the TS 4 for like $230-$250 and I passed due to the atrocious QC they had for that run. They now going for like $450-$500 in my size.

Those 33's in general are pretty bad imo. The lacing system is a cool idea but the design of the shoe is just plain ugly and the colorways aren't all that either imo.

I'll post this again lol

You could not live with your own failure, and where did that bring you? Back to me
marketplace-jpg.2332792

this is also me come next week
Used the wrong thanos...should be the one from the beginning of Endgame.
(If you seen it you know, if you haven’t WTF are you waiting for??)

Because I’m not using 4/6 of those to buy these the way fakes are.

This should be posted on every page from here on out. Ppl selling off stuff and paying big bank when they could just be patient and cop at way better price lol. If you got it, you got. But if you trying to save a few hundred bucks just wait folks. Sheesh

Last edited:
I agree, but there are people outside of NT that don't know any better or simply can't wait and got the money like that. My size, a pair is being sold every 30 minutes lol.

Used the wrong thanos...should be the one from the beginning of Endgame.
(If you seen it you know, if you haven’t WTF are you waiting for??)

Because I’m not using 4/6 of those to buy these the way fakes are.

When it comes to those who took an L (and how I felt before my W) “I am inevitable”

This should be posted on every page from here on out. Ppl selling off stuff and paying big bank when they could just be patient and cop at way better price lol. If you got it, you got. But if you trying to save a few hundred bucks just wait folks. Sheesh
they're fearful & implusive. they can't help it.

Back
Top Bottom