Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

FWIW didn’t see anybody successfully cash folks out outside of FTA in DTLA at $7-800 and seemed like those with multiple reserves were holding

Nah fit has improved for Nike clothes
Yea... gotten slim as ****

Jordan brand clothes been wacky fitting for the longest time

They rarely sell it in stores around me and when I order online is basically a crapshoot which is why I tend to stay away now

Yea... gotten slim as ****

Jordan brand clothes been wacky fitting for the longest time

They rarely sell it in stores around me and when I order online is basically a crapshoot which is why I tend to stay away now
Yea Jordan collab clothes fit like Nike clothes though from my experience. Nike shirts be annoying cuz they too tight at the stomach and short :smh:

so quick summary for today. I hit on SNKRS & shipped out a few hours again. Main story: rented a vehicle @ 11:30 to go to Chicago. Took more than 4 hours to get to Chicago because of bad traffic and slow tolls. My homie from Michigan (like myself) was in Chicago since Thursday. Got wristbands and all that Jazz Friday night but didn’t win any leftovers. Anyway, Around 2:30 I told him I’m going to be late snagging my pair at 3. I was literally 2.5 miles away from the S State St FTA but the traffic was horrible. I gave him my login info around 2:50 for FTA just to see if they’ll let him claim my pair. Of course it didn’t work. He chopped it up with a manager at the FTA store. Manager said he’ll give me until 3:15 to claim my pair. Had the wife drop me off on Washington Blvd & I ran 2 blocks down to State St. then 1 block down State St to FTA. I got in at 3:15 on the nose. My homie walked me to the right to the store manager that held my pair...he told
One of the employees to grab my size 11 and he took it to the register. I made the purchase at 3:22. Long story short...I was so fortunate today. :smile: honestly if my homie wasn’t there talking to the manager I would have lost my reserved pair. He’s a life saver along with the manager. THE CHICAGO FTA Manager is the GOAT.

(being greedy on the SNKRS release literally almost costed me a guaranteed pair. this won’t ever happen again.)
Dedication ... props for the effort

Sold a couple pair of shoes that were collecting dust in the closet. Hoping for the $600 range for these come next week

now that everything's over, if i wouldn't have hit on Travis site on his b-day, I would've been super salty about being soft banned on Nike. but i got one pair to wear at retail price so i can't be too mad. but now the real question is, who's planning on stocking up on resell prices to sell down the road? every single collab AJ1 has pretty much doubled in price from the bottom out price in a year or less. my plan is to grab around 4-5 pairs and sell next tax season to the dudes that spend their tax checks on sneakers.

Not trying to pocket watch or anything, but those of ya'll paying resale on GOAT or StockX ain't worried about getting fakes of these considering how good the fakes of these look? One NTer in here even had a legit pair returned to them from StockX because StockX couldn't even tell if the pair was real or fake.

Not trying to pocket watch or anything, but those of ya'll paying resale on GOAT or StockX ain't worried about getting fakes of these considering how good the fakes of these look? One NTer in here even had a legit pair returned to them from StockX because StockX couldn't even tell if the pair was real or fake.
Man I copped in front of Nike and I’m paranoid about fakes :lol:
This shoe is too hyped to cop off resell online imo.

Man I copped in front of Nike and I’m paranoid about fakes :lol:
This shoe is too hyped to cop off resell online imo.

Exactly, although I'd have way more confidence paying resale infront of the store during release because chances of those being fake are way smaller.

id trust goat over stockx since theyre more anal when it comes to passing inspection.

Exactly, although I'd have way more confidence paying resale infront of the store during release because chances of those being fake are way smaller.
That’s how anal I am about fakes. I got the receipt and everything and my boy bought within 7 minutes of purchase time on the receipt. :lol:

IMG_20190512_130753.jpg

My plan is to take the 6 or 7 hundred that they cost on StockX, and put it toward 3-4 other shoes. Because here in a week when the next shoe comes out no one is going to give a sh*t about these TS.

Anyone in chicagoland trying to swap sizes on the track pants? Smallest I could grab was a size L from st. Alfred's but they're too big on me. Also would be down to trade them for a pair of the shorts or the jacket.

Back
Top Bottom