Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

What sizes? I just checked 13s and they still way up there
10.5 dropped back down in both colorways

Still seling most times for 1k but black toes were seling at $1200 easy a bit back

I want prices to drop more, I wanna double up badly on either one but I don’t think they will

I almost let go my blue Unions to go towards these, after unboxing them last night, could not part with them.

How do folks accounts get banned on SNKRS?
Idk I’m likely banned

Every release my **** doesn’t load even for shock drops

:smh:

I guess spending too much money gets you blacklisted

They also somehow linked my account with my others yet I see people with 20 accounts with same or similar names and cards able to cop across all of them... makes sense

Idk I’m likely banned

Every release my **** doesn’t load even for shock drops

:smh:

I guess spending too much money gets you blacklisted

They also somehow linked my account with my others yet I see people with 20 accounts with same or similar names and cards able to cop across all of them... makes sense

wow I didn’t think Nike was that strict smh. I guess it all depends on the release. I have 3 snkrs accounts but I still tend to hit on all 3 from time to time. Credit Card, Debt, & Paypal all different addresses.

But the fact that you're willing to take the risk on these even after the KAWS debacle shows that you haven't really learned from your near mistake.

Do what you gotta do. I'm just saying, if it sounds too good to be true....

I'm willing to bet almost everyone in here that hasn't copped is willing to take a risk on these if they believe the shoes are real.

But I'm asking, are they faking receipts now? Can somebody post theirs from Nike?

So you're retail or bust?

I got banned from Nike for trying to combine gift cards and promo codes that I wasn’t suppose to
Nothing illegal
It just said I couldn’t use xxx with yyy
But like an idiot I tried it again lol
After that couldn’t make any purchase
Several emails phone calls and a month later I was back in business

Same thought I had (this shoe got fall vibes written all over them IMO), I got a mean brown leather bomber jacket planned for these.
Can anybody take a picture of the stash pocket stitching that I keep hearing about? Also check the local spots like Offerup. I've been seeing people sell legit pairs with receipts for 400...
be75f23f-d8eb-4df8-866b-1e845fc71b8c_text.gif

After watching some videos and thinking about it....I'm definitely selling my pair when it arrives...prices to high not to for these ....Ima use that to buy some sbb,shadows and clays....
u should list em now b4 prices dip or hold em for a few months

I'm willing to bet almost everyone in here that hasn't copped is willing to take a risk on these if they believe the shoes are real.

But I'm asking, are they faking receipts now? Can somebody post theirs from Nike?

So you're retail or bust?

Receipt actually looks legit as they come, but that doesn't necessarily mean the seller is legit. Good luck on whatever you decide to do. Hope it works out

I was fortunate enough to hit on the END raffle. It wasn't retail ($271 shipped), but I'll take it.

I got banned from Nike for trying to combine gift cards and promo codes that I wasn’t suppose to
Nothing illegal
It just said I couldn’t use xxx with yyy
But like an idiot I tried it again lol
After that couldn’t make any purchase
Several emails phone calls and a month later I was back in business

So... what's your idea of illegal then? :emoji_thinking:

Word, but I'm good on these. Trying to catch the 3a drop, I overslept the 10a SNKRS drop.
Missed out on 3 raffles but got the shorts and matching t-shirt. I got a pair of TS4s, I ain't tripping.
Congrats to all that copped tho. I'm not even a big fan of the color blocking but these look sick on feet...

It’s all made up. People just assume they’re blocked because they can secure limited sneakers. To the people that say they’re blocked, buy something right now and see if it goes through...there’s your proof.
Plenty people been soft banned on snkrs. Has nothing to do with or without being able to secure "hyped" releases pretty sure airraab airraab was banned for a minute without even realizing it until he talked with nike cs

Nike ended up linking all my accounts to my main one I win on!

During the Bred IV drop I login to a few of my dummy accounts to grab extra pairs and every time I got to the page it said Purchased

I think Nike looks up your CC Number search through their system to see what accounts it’s used on

Payment method

I was banned for 9 mos due to a mass data breach my bank had and cancelled my debit card and charged back a bunch of charges on my account

But the bank reverses them later

Nike doesn’t check if the reverse credit was issued back to them unless you call and have them check the account and give the transaction date of the reversed back charge

Any issue with charge will get you banned On SNKRS and NDC

If you submit a payment on your account and it keeps saying Transaction couldn’t be completed please choose a new payment method!! Your prolly banned for something

Last edited:
agreed, BUT if this ends up like chi OW, frags or unions (which it's looking like it may be), then you're wrong.
It’s honestly what you all make it. You continue to buy then every resell think that’s the price they deserve. You want to make a difference STOP BUYING...I also understand it’s a small percentage that could read this versus those who’ve never even heard of NT purchasing frantically. But who the hell am I to tell folks to do with their money

Last edited:
You used to be able to have another account with the same info with just a different email
I would use my desktop for one account and phone for another to help my chances on releases
Since I used the same phone number
When I would log in to other account it would log me off my main account
Then I couldn’t log into my main account etc...
Before I could log into both accounts without any problems

Back
Top Bottom