Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Plenty people been soft banned on snkrs. Has nothing to do with or without being able to secure "hyped" releases pretty sure @airraab was banned for a minute without even realizing it until he talked with nike cs

Sorry but it doesn’t work like that. Nothing you can say to make me believe it does. They can’t even stop bots, how they hell they gonna ban specific people from purchasing anything.

So no Nike store dropped these?

Looking at a pair for 500 but he’s got a Nike.com slip. Anyone get them the same day ?

30 Bids at $800 for an 8.5 lol everyone wants to pay the same price.

Shot out to whoever walked into Flight Club this morning and dropped a rack and a half on my younger brother’s pair.

I’m keeping my size 8 though. Probably waiting to UNDS them in Germany @ Oktoberfest later this year.

227DA874-DEF5-444F-ABEA-967AF7CF041F.gif

Looking at a pair for 500 but he’s got a Nike.com slip. Anyone get them the same day ?

Sorry but it doesn’t work like that. Nothing you can say to make me believe it does. They can’t even stop bots, how they hell they gonna ban specific people from purchasing anything.
I was banned for like a year until I emailed them and it was due to someone stealing my cc information and ordering on there. It happens.

Seriously? You look at what the market price is and you look at what he's selling it for and you think you're getting a legit pair? C'mon now.

Sold my size 8 on GOAT last night for $1100.
Now the waiting game begins.... trying to wait a few weeks for prices to dip a little on my size 7/7.5, but idk how long I can hold out for lol.

Yeah flight club is the best for selling sneakers, stadium too.. I sold white yeezys there for $780 at stadium lol

I'm not trying to make you believe I'm telling you what it is lol people have had it happen. Just like other people have been banned on other sites for too many refreshes and all that jazz.

I was banned for like a year until I emailed them and it was due to someone stealing my cc information and ordering on there. It happens.

That really doesn’t make any sense. I do know they will refuse to deliver to a address but only after multiple theft claims. As far as banning you from purchasing, won’t happen. Nobody has ever posted a transcript showing a agent saying your account was banned from purchasing

do i buy now or??

really want these but undecided if i should wait to see what price is when people get their pairs or buy, could have bought at 840ish earlier this week and didnt now i regret it after not being able to get at retail

I'm not trying to make you believe I'm telling you what it is lol people have had it happen. Just like other people have been banned on other sites for too many refreshes and all that jazz.

Access Denied or whatever notice people receive is not a ban, it could be a plug-in error, or just overload on the network. If I check my work hours online, or a pay statement like after a bonus or something and the entire workforce is doing the same thing at the same time, I get Access denied for hours. Doesn’t mean Chrysler banned my access. People are just throwing words out there. Matter fact, I’m gonna text chat Nike to ask about a ban

Access Denied or whatever notice people receive is not a ban, it could be a plug-in error, or just overload on the network. If I check my work hours online, or a pay statement like after a bonus or something and the entire workforce is doing the same thing at the same time, I get Access denied for hours. Doesn’t mean Chrysler banned my access. People are just throwing words out there. Matter fact, I’m gonna text chat Nike to ask about a ban
I would be interested to hear what nike says although majority of the time their CS is worthless and knowledge is even worse :lol:

^
The real crime are the white laces :lol:
Black or brown is the way to go
Whatever the price is by the end of next week(fri-sat) is probably gonna be the lowest price for this shoe imo
Prices usually dip after RD
These went up
Even tho there are a lot of pairs for sale
I think the majority of people are keeping them

Last edited:
Nugget game got me shook, is there such a thing is nervous buy?

My CC info was to old, declined though. Ha.

Maybe I should chill.

Tbh I don’t see these going down

If they haven’t moved a single cent the last 2 days

Don’t see how small amount of pairs online move the needle south

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom