Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

8D5B17C1-B75C-49EC-940A-C8E2CE1BCDF6.jpeg

See I don’t mind when people are flipping for thrse reason.

Life experiences >>> shoes

I flipped some shoes last year for a trip with my girl. Was a great time and I don't regret it one bit. When these were around 1800 - 2000, I would have for sure flipped them. That is a come up. A come up for some damned shoes? Hell yes. I love shoes, but man that money comes in handy.

I flipped some shoes last year for a trip with my girl. Was a great time and I don't regret it one bit. When these were around 1800 - 2000, I would have for sure flipped them. That is a come up. A come up for some damned shoes? Hell yes. I love shoes, but man that money comes in handy.

I can’t argue this.

i can't even front but everybody thats posting their pairs is making me want them even more and at the same time super pissed that I took a fat L ****ing around on the Snkrs app smh. If im able to grab a 9.5 on Stock X for 850 max its a go! I gotta just pay to play so **** it!

If these drop to 600-650 I’ll be buying a handful of pairs.

Best believe these will be bucks this upcoming fall.

Same.

Once I get a pair I really want.. I almost never think about how much they go for.

Yeah I'm the same in most cases. I also take care of my shoes so I'll still get a good chunk of money back if I wanted to sell after wearing them.

My only argument to this would be that I did this when I was in my early 20’s to take a trip with a girl, she’s completely out of my life and kinda wish I had just kept the shoes lol
Why you was trickin so early tho? The younger years are when u really don’t have to.

My only argument to this would be that I did this when I was in my early 20’s to take a trip with a girl, she’s completely out of my life and kinda wish I had just kept the shoes lol

Well, it isn't like I took her somewhere I didn't want to go, haha. I wanted to go myself and she was my company. It was more about me having the experience and she was some good company for a few days. But then again, years later we are still together so maybe that is why I am positive about it.

Why you was trickin so early tho? The younger years are when u really don’t have to.

I was young and dumb lmao

I mean if we had gone to Europe or something I wouldn’t regret it, but we just went to Disney World. I know some NTers love Disney, don’t get me wrong, it’s a cool place, but now a days I much rather travel abroad than go to a theme park.

Back
Top Bottom