Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I'm glad I didn't buy any apparel.. the shirt and shorts were toughhh but times like these it's pointless. I'm already sick but I'd be even more annoyed winning some raffle for shorts with no kicks.

With that packaging, some people are bound to get their SNKRS package stolen. Worse than taking an L.
Sending mine straight to the UPS drop location for that exact reason. Those drivers like to leave packages in the open.

Not taking any chances with these. Worth too much money and not easy to replace.

Just be lucky your location somehow allows Nike to deliver them via UPS.. they switched to FedEx for me around the holidays and never went back. All their FedEx packages are restricted from being sent to an access point which is stupid af since it just encourages the drivers to leave em in the open. :smh: :stoneface:

Wouldn't be surprised if there is some warped truth to the SNKRS thing.

Just be lucky your location somehow allows Nike to deliver them via UPS.. they switched to FedEx for me around the holidays and never went back. All their FedEx packages are restricted from being sent to an access point which is stupid af since it just encourages the drivers to leave em in the open. :smh: :stoneface:

Wouldn't be surprised if there is some warped truth to the SNKRS thing.
You just have to contact Nike and have them contact FedEx but you need a few days for it to all go thru... I did it with the Breds and with these. I talked to someone yesterday but they got here so damn fast they didn’t intercept it soon enough. Lucky for me the wife was home and hit me with a pic at work this morning. Strange thing though, FedEx said they were coming from Memphis with 4 different scans on my tracking but it came from Indiana on the label on my package. Weird ****....

Saw these production photos of fakes online. StockX better step their game up and come correct. scary af.

*FAKE ALERT*
Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 11.39.49 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 11.39.02 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 11.39.16 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 11.40.50 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 11.38.23 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 11.40.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 11.38.49 PM.png

Been watching size 11 and the prices been dropping. I hope they go below $500 so I can cop lol

It all comes down to shipper restrictions, I’m a member of both fed ex and ups it’s not on them.

Yes that’s what I’m referring to.

thats strange. in my mychoice settings, theres a section called alternate delivery location and i have it set to send all my packages automatically to a pharmacy a block from my house.

Back
Top Bottom