Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Saw these production photos of fakes online. StockX better step their game up and come correct. scary af.

*FAKE ALERT*
Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 11.39.49 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 11.39.02 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 11.39.16 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 11.40.50 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 11.38.23 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 11.40.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 11.38.49 PM.png
I wonder how many will actually get through

Saw these production photos of fakes online. StockX better step their game up and come correct. scary af.

*FAKE ALERT*
Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 11.39.49 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 11.39.02 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 11.39.16 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 11.40.50 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 11.38.23 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 11.40.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 11.38.49 PM.png

I am not going to advocate for fakes or anything, but these shops have had months and months to perfect these fakes. The Nike QC is so all over the place at times that the imperfections from fakes may not be really detectable. I will say I looked at the reddit sub for fakes that was posted a few pages back and now it is ALL about the TS AJ1. There are going to be alot of fakes out there. Hell, my boy who hit on retails is buying fakes to rock while he keeps the retail on ice.

If you like em enough, rock em ,especially if you got em for retail. If you paid resale, same can be said but to each his own.

Now come winter when they do spike, dont be that person saying I wish I would have bought X amount of pairs blah blah blah bc we all know its going to happen just look at every dang hyped 1 thats released over the last few years

Since when did you become the voice of reason? :lol:

I am not going to advocate for fakes or anything, but these shops have had months and months to perfect these fakes. The Nike QC is so all over the place at times that the imperfections from fakes may not be really detectable. I will say I looked at the reddit sub for fakes that was posted a few pages back and now it is ALL about the TS AJ1. There are going to be alot of fakes out there. Hell, my boy who hit on retails is buying fakes to rock while he keeps the retail on ice.
What’s the point... why not selll the retail and get money and rock the fakes if he’s gonna do that?

He wants to prove he’s rocking a real pair because he’s got the snkrs email on his phone

Doesn’t make any sense. You got a real pair so why fake it...

Most dudes who rock fakes miss out and don’t believe in paying $1000 for a pair of shoes and tbh I don’t blame em but yea

What your friend is doing makes no sense

Dude hit a pair for retail
Keeps the retail pair on ice
Bought a fake pair to rock when he's got a retail pair
Wtf lol
I think he's buying/wearing the fake pair to keep his retail pair DS so he can sell it later down the road
If he wears the retail pair the value will go down
But since he actually has a retail pair he's wearing a fake pair so he can enjoy the shoe
But yeah i agree makes no sense

Last edited:
Low 900s on 9.5. I bet it hits 700s on Weds. I'll be copping like 5 at that price min. Then flipping then when they go back up to 1k.

I'm getting these for free g damit

The mental behind this is madness, but it's amazing that it works. I bought Wotherspoons for $450 after release. If I bought two at that price or even three and waited a year, i would have turned a profit. Absolute madness.

The mental behind this is madness, but it's amazing that it works. I bought Wotherspoons for $450 after release. If I bought two at that price or even three and waited a year, i would have turned a profit. Absolute madness.
I trade stocks for a living, and saw this happen w the unions. Hype on these is two fold

My unknown variable is the supply. But the more supply will mean lower prices. How fast they drop will indicate somewhat what supply was. Regardless, they will go back up. I have a 20k plus credit card ready to go.

If you firmly believe something will go down then go up, and you know when it will be at a low, obviously buy as much at the low.

Back
Top Bottom