Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I trade stocks for a living, and saw this happen w the unions. Hype on these is two fold

My unknown variable is the supply. But the more supply will mean lower prices. How fast they drop will indicate somewhat what supply was. Regardless, they will go back up. I have a 20k plus credit card ready to go.
wutbh.png

90% of NT probably ain’t even got $500 readily available to spend
4jih.png

In Transit

05/13/2019 - 9:30 P.M.

Memphis, TN, United States

Past Event
Shipped

05/13/2019 - 11:42 A.M.

Memphis, TN, United States

Past Event
Label Created

05/11/2019 - 4:46 P.M.

United States

You’re welcome!
:lol:

Show us your certification....
Ok. It's not that big of a deal to have it, but I'm pretty good at trading. 2018 market was down 6%, I was up 48%.

Yesterday was brutal for me though, market down 3.4% NASDAQ, did I sell? Nope, bought more, know why?

Scared money don't make money.

Attachments

• IMG_20190514_014316.jpg
    IMG_20190514_014316.jpg
    361.4 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Screenshot_20190514-020240.png
Black toes price over time above. The supply is different, but we know the demand on these is higher, how much, not sure, but definitely is. And we know the supply is about to peak on Weds...

So...

Maths is hard...

Fed ex moved mine from Indiana to Idaho last night.....

I quoted a guy asking about them still sitting at Nike. I realized I need to be literal when talking to kids. Nothing will leave the Nike warehouse on Sunday. Neither shipper has pick up service on Sunday. If they are picked up on Friday or Saturday from the Nike warehouse, you will have movement from the shipper in some cases, especially when next day or 2 day air is selected.

Screenshot_20190514-020240.png
Black toes price over time above. The supply is different, but we know the demand on these is higher, how much, not sure, but definitely is. And we know the supply is about to peak on Weds...

So...

Maths is hard...
Is there a period of time needed to weed out the unreasonables who are hoping to keep the initial resell price up for a quick big payday? Or do you think Wednesday is likely the floor?

On the flipside, i was going to ask what the likely period would be for the high because I saw the downward slope on that pic of the unions, but I guess thats where all the skill lies. I staring to think of all the variables that might contribute to spikes and valleys on that graph. For instance, I see that the unions fell about 2 or 3 hundred in the past few months. That tells me people started unloading their pairs to cop these. Which also blatantly indicates that in the marketplace, the players value the TS1s more whether it be from a notion that there are fewer pairs available and/or the peak will be much higher in the nearer future.

It’s crazy how transparent it is once you look at it the right way

Aaaand now I’m think two pairs @600 might be a must from a purely logical standpoint. Which probably sounds ridiculous or insane to someone with poor vision

Unions are cool and all but at the end of the day its based on a shop in LA. Like wgaf?

These have an actual artist and entertainer behind them, union can’t compete with that. I see these TS1s ending up at 3-4K in 3 or 4 years depending on how far Travis Scott gets with his fame. Who knows what 10 years will do

Back
Top Bottom