Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Damn man how low will these go? I’m not sure when I should grab them at this rate.........
I would say majority of pairs getting delivered Wednesday/Thursday

I live Michigan so weekend drops always arrive Wednesday

I’m sure west cost and others are Thursday

Well see but no one knows how low we’ll see

just some personal favorites; jcole, kendrick, weeknd, chance, childish gambino. Some of them already have a collab/sneaker deal with other brands and some probably won't do as well in a collab if not given the freedom that nike seldom gives in a collab.

All those people have terrible personal style, not saying I like Travis but to put them above him is laughable.

Collaboration made sense. Nike/JB links with who is hot during a certain period. I DO think it’s a travesty Wale never got a collab or Fat Joe an official public collab.

Fat Joe
FAB
WILL SMITH
Mayor etc. They could've used any of those cats.

Outside of athletes, most sneaker collabs are about what's hot now. Sure, there are some OG's in the game who would have dope collabs, but JB knows what's up. You got the hypebeasts, the Jenner/Kardashian stans, the sneaker heads, and of course the Travis fans. Instant profit.

They're not concerned about who's gonna be remembered in 10yrs. They've already made their money and will jump to the next hot thing.

It's smart business.

I think JB could've made a much smarter business move. I understand your point though. I'm too old to think TS is cool.

All those people have terrible personal style, not saying I like Travis but to put them above him is laughable.

not everyone likes Travis personal style. And the subject started on "travis is the hottest thing out right now", and I was just giving my personal list of artists I like more than TS, wasn't really saying their fashion is better

Got mine on Saturday from Nike Chicago and sold them the same day. I normally don’t sell shoes like that or at all for that matter. But making a quick 700$ i couldn’t pass it up. But the way the price is falling on a size 13 on Stock X I might grab a pair to keep. If they get sub 650 I’ll bite. Shoe in hand is absolutely beautiful. Quality is on point for sure. The price on these will climb down the road for sure. So if your gonna buy a pair then I feel this week Wednesday or Thursday will be the time.

No. Nike/JB won’t allow it, which was one of the reasons Ye left in the 1st place. He wanted more production numbers, Nike doesn’t move like that.

Also, Travis is a guy that loves and thrives off that whole limited/exclusive aura.

I would love for Will Smith or Mayor to get a collab. Also, even as far as rappers, there are way bigger ACTUAL sneakerheads than TS. I get the marketing move, I just think it could've been done better.

Fat Joe - OG sneaker head, will kids/comsumers run to get these??
FAB - pending case.
WILL SMITH - ehhh assume he would do a 5 which hasn't sold well
Mayor - Sneakerheads would cop BUT they not making sneakers strictly for heads

Will Smith 5s sucked.

Travis has style.

Travis is banging Og heaters for a long while now.

He attracts a vast crowd esp with Kylie.

No one better to collab with than him, AND the shoes so far have been great models and colorways

Great models and colorways?!...I beg to differ!

Fat Joe - OG sneaker head, will kids/comsumers run to get these??
FAB - pending case.
WILL SMITH - ehhh assume he would do a 5 which hasn't sold well
Mayor - Sneakerheads would cop BUT they not making sneakers strictly for heads

I could name others. Those are just a few names off the top of the dome.

Last edited:
just some personal favorites; jcole, kendrick, weeknd, chance, childish gambino. Some of them already have a collab/sneaker deal with other brands and some probably won't do as well in a collab if not given the freedom that nike seldom gives in a collab.

Why Gambino ? :lol: that would be a terrible choice. I'm a fan but ....people still only know him as the guy from "Community". And he's not very social as far as media. So marketing isn't there, hype isn't there, and didn't he say he was about retire the Gambino act ?

Why Gambino ? :lol: that would be a terrible choice. I'm a fan but ....people still only know him as the guy from "Community". And he's not very social as far as media. So marketing isn't there, hype isn't there, and didn't he say he was about retire the Gambino act ?

I like his music. Thats why I was naming artists lol and was also saying they probably wouldn't fare well in a jordan collab. His adidas collab was kind of disappointing to me. I also like Cudi but I also don't have high hopes for his upcoming Adidas collab too.

I would say majority of pairs getting delivered Wednesday/Thursday

I live Michigan so weekend drops always arrive Wednesday

I’m sure west cost and others are Thursday

Well see but no one knows how low we’ll see

Man we may see $700 in that 10.5....

just grab them now, you got the money, you been ballin out lately. And besides you got all the extra funds from your Bone Fog 1's

gerald.png

:rofl:

Got mine on Saturday from Nike Chicago and sold them the same day. I normally don’t sell shoes like that or at all for that matter. But making a quick 700$ i couldn’t pass it up. But the way the price is falling on a size 13 on Stock X I might grab a pair to keep. If they get sub 650 I’ll bite. Shoe in hand is absolutely beautiful. Quality is on point for sure. The price on these will climb down the road for sure. So if your gonna buy a pair then I feel this week Wednesday or Thursday will be the time.
:lol: u had a legit pair at retail and willing to spend 650 to buy a pair from the 2ndary market. Do you, but you gotta admit this is pretty funny

Back
Top Bottom