Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

never seen people go this crazy for a damn shoe like this
giphy.gif

So it seems some SNKRS pairs have stamps on the bottom inside of the box top lid and a black stamp under the insole. Again, this is just some. Some also have white stitching inside of the stash pocket and came from SNKRS (B Grades?)..

Ive never seen a release with so many production dates and inconsistencies. I would actually be more worried about buying these from mom & pop shops than a Stock X/GOAT. What a mess.

Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 11.19.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 11.20.16 PM.png

You've must've not seen '11 Concords... or '16 Banneds, or even OGs like the 7's for instance?

You're not aware almost every massed prod shoe will have different production dates? Only limited produced models that don't exceed over 100,000 will have a consistent date range, and even that isn't a definite.

Nothing about internal stitch color will classify a shoe a B-Grade.

This release got people crazy so I started putting my *conspiracy tinfoil hat on* for fun

Could be that due to the crazy demand and milking the collab by staggering the release in stages (Grammys, TS shock drop, SNKRS, various retailers), Nike had outsourced production to various factories at various times. If directly contracted to these “UA” factories producing these nearly 1:1 pairs, it would explain the wide ranging production dates and wide ranging QC discrepancies between pairs from each release stage. When the sourced production release pairs get mixed up among all these factories, the batches get sent with various different QC issues directly to travisscott.com, Nike or their other authorized Jordan Brand accounts at different times.

If this were to happen, then what really makes a pair fake or real if these contracted factories made the production pairs and then continued to make UA pairs that share the same QC issues as SNKRS or release day pairs?

I almost wish Nike would release a statement that says as much to explain the QC issues. This would essentially validate some of the well known factories and maybe tank resell prices once the direct sources are identified. But then Nike wouldn’t get their cut of that so they would never.

This release got people crazy so I started putting my *conspiracy tinfoil hat on* for fun

Could be that due to the crazy demand and milking the collab by staggering the release in stages (Grammys, TS shock drop, SNKRS, various retailers), Nike had outsourced production to various factories at various times. If directly contracted to these “UA” factories producing these nearly 1:1 pairs, it would explain the wide ranging production dates and wide ranging QC discrepancies between pairs from each release stage. When the sourced production release pairs get mixed up among all these factories, the batches get sent with various different QC issues directly to travisscott.com, Nike or their other authorized Jordan Brand accounts at different times.

If this were to happen, then what really makes a pair fake or real if these contracted factories made the production pairs and then continued to make UA pairs that share the same QC issues as SNKRS or release day pairs?

I almost wish Nike would release a statement that says as much to explain the QC issues. This would essentially validate some of the well known factories and maybe tank resell prices once the direct sources are identified. But then Nike wouldn’t get their cut of that so they would never.

FC2y.gif

I can't wait till July to use my eBay bucks on a Travis Scott. Hopefully they stay at $1k by then LOL. Just wishful thinking

Got a second pair coming in from stockx not concerned about them being fake actually this may be a difficult pair to fake considering all the minor details on the legits

Back
Top Bottom