Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

idk if u agree with me, but all im saying in my opinion is that if sumbody cut that line then gets in peoples faces and tell em do something about it, hes gonna lay em out etc etc.....hes literally just asking for it to end bad for him. there will b that 1 guy on the line that will give him that smoke.
Totally agree dude would have been counting sheep .. esp in the chi

I can’t imagine trying to buy or sell these locally
Are the shoes legit?
Is this cash counterfeit?
:lol:
PoorLavishAzurevase-max-1mb.gif

Think about all the people who know nothing about NT or don't check out YouTube to spot differences. There are people getting got for sure.

I always get a gut check here if it doesn't feel right. I was going to arrange a meet up for these and asked for pics. He provided a dozen to prove they were legit, but they still looked weird, especially that QR code. When I asked if he could ship instead and do a PayPal invoice, he said he doesn't deal with PayPal because they delay his payment. I stopped communicating after and he said the shoes were sold. Suffice to say, I'm done chasing this model. Also more reason to not mess with these IG sellers.

*throws in towel*
56628862-C434-4BFF-A592-12669184DF35.jpeg
When did you end up buying? I bought yesterday afternoon for 1180 same size. I thought maybe these were coming back down and paid at the highest possible price so I immediately jumped on the app and saw that it's now about 1260. I just had to pull the trigger before these get any worse. Although I haven't had the best experience with goat for my past two attempts at buying OW UNC's. Both times were rejected due to it being fake. Glad they caught it, but wish they could do something more than just cancelling the order.

Bad idea imo

I think you both knocked sense back into me.

If you’re gonna wear them go for it. If it’s to hold and sell down the line, then I’m not sure.

They would be to wear.

Don’t do it

But what size

Size 11.

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour

Damn, you can get TS1 and Lakers SB for the price of those Banneds...

Yeah, I want both too.

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour gonna listen to all the people telling him not to :smh:

You're probably right. I think the hype of this thread and all the resell prices is making me consider something I really shouldn't. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom