Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Cops here trying to kick everybody out again , saying pop up ain’t happening , def bs , just trying to get people off the private prop

If it is like last time, they will kick everyone out until 6 or 7 am.

There will be blood if it’s fcfs

Nah, last time there was a HEAVY police presence and there wasn't as much as an argument going on, lol. They were even kicking people out for cutting the line and daring them to come back.

1k pairs sounds wild. Basically everyone walking out 2000 dollars in their hands if it’s two pairs per person. Be safe bro

It's probably a wrap. Never taken me more than a couple hours to confirm a sale on GOAT. Only times where it's taken me longer to confirm is when the sale happened in the middle of the night and I was passed out.

Does goat help out the me, the buyer in that scenario? Seems messed up if I have to purchase again now at a higher cost

:stoneface: :stoneface:
8BFE6C1B-C8B9-4E08-AA44-418FC1F7CEB9.jpeg

It’s a consignment shop. So why should we believe they authenticate their pairs better than StockX?

This is a HUGE issue in our community. People just repeat rumors or b/s and pass it off as fact.

I have a nike pair.... so if they arent what they are I will know...

It’s a consignment shop. So why should we believe they authenticate their pairs better than StockX?

This is a HUGE issue in our community. People just repeat rumors or b/s and pass it off as fact.
They don’t, I’ve said this in the past. People think all big name shops know everything. Like i said before flight club turned away a NTer years ago calling his 2013 royals fake when they were 100% legit

Someone I think before outside of NT posted they got fakes from them as well

Back
Top Bottom