Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Ain’t nobody hating. I just thought dude sold AAA Reps, do what y’all want with y’all money.

I’m interested to see the 1s though that you preordered

C4CCC031-4CC2-4ED8-8DF0-C298743C4624.jpeg

Date night with the lady. Been paying resell for every hyped Nike shoe since the Air Yeezy 2s. Feels good to finally hit a heater for retail.

Last edited:
Ain’t nobody hating. I just thought dude sold AAA Reps, do what y’all want with y’all money.

I’m interested to see the 1s though that you preordered
I'll post pics when they come in....Zadeh already got some pairs in and dropped a video....bruh isn't shy about what he does....and is legit as they come...sold pairs from him on Stockx and GOAT...

Y’all gonna have a stroke with all these differences, I’m done looking and comparing because everyone pairs different

I’m seeing people calling legit pairs fake because they’re either really defined on the face on the heel or god knows what

Cop from legit source and wear em... done worry about it

Y’all gonna have a stroke with all these differences, I’m done looking and comparing because everyone pairs different

I’m seeing people calling legit pairs fake because they’re either really defined on the face on the heel or god knows what

Cop from legit source and wear em... done worry about it
About to cop at this Travis Scott pop up here in the H so I’m def not worried, word here is everybody can get 2 pairs

cliff notes:
-ppl been camped I. that alley since last night
-apparently supposed to have a couple thousand pairs
-supposedly dropping all 3 pairs (j1, j4, af1)

wtf?

Watch "I Got Arrested & Cops Cancelled Travis Scott Surprise Campout Maddness!!" on YouTube

Last edited:
Let me cop a flight really quick

But hit the PM’s if they got the shorts :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom