Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

he just as zesty and sus as unbreakable and I don't follow him, but he is in the H and he was the 1st to post a vid confirming the line up at space.
Dude a clout chaser scammer dealin with fakes. some dude called him out for his shady dealings video starts at 5:14 ..

lol all sneaker youtubers are corny every damn review they be like "here on the side panel we have a very soft tumbled leather" "the toebox has a buttery smooth suede material" like bruh we have eyes we can see just put on a fire track and show the on feet lol

+100000000000

lol all sneaker youtubers are corny every damn review they be like "here on the side panel we have a very soft tumbled leather" "the toebox has a buttery smooth suede material" like bruh we have eyes we can see just put on a fire track and show the on feet lol

omg i literally think this every video. Stupid videos talking about look right here the tongue has "red hits".. yea no **** we saw that in the leaked photos that came out 4 years ago.

It’s a consignment shop. So why should we believe they authenticate their pairs better than StockX?

This is a HUGE issue in our community. People just repeat rumors or b/s and pass it off as fact.

Who repeated that rumor? I asked and was corrected. We're good dude!

whats with all the watermarks :lol:

I have off Fridays and was just chillin outside on my deck,Idk if I'm gonna keep these shoes yet, only paid $175 but I can't wear these if people are paying whatever they are at right now, i will never pay over retail for shoes, but that's just me, so i just took 1 shoe outta the box,snapped 3-4 pics,went back outside on the deck, started messing around with Juxtapose and Superimpose studio apps on my phone and started to slop up some cactus jack logos to cater to the theme of the joints.All in a matter of 10 minutes, just some Fun Photo App stuff.Wasnt trying to take some time consuming professional pics of sneakers.Sorry to disappoint you

Last edited:
Y’all gonna have a stroke with all these differences, I’m done looking and comparing because everyone pairs different

I’m seeing people calling legit pairs fake because they’re either really defined on the face on the heel or god knows what

Cop from legit source and wear em... done worry about it

Son. This isn't difficult.

Last edited:
All y’all that are placing StockX & GOAT orders be patient. Y’all buy a pair and ask 5 hours later why the seller hasn’t shipped & start asking them thousands of questions :rofl:
not true. it had been a couple days before my 1st pair shipped from sx. some ppl it has been even longer and still have gotten no shipping noti so I think the panicking is warranted in quite a few of these instances...
:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom