Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I always was under the impression that Nike liked to "regulate" the reseller market by doing re-stocks.

I'd be willing to bet that all 108k pairs haven't been released yet.....so I wonder if we may get a restock.

I mean, the number we had heard was around 108k pairs, SNKRS was rumored to have only dropped 10k due to app problems. I DOUBT the 3 Footaction locations and couple other smaller retailers dropped the other 98k pairs.

There are some sitting somewhere....... when will we see them is the question.

I'm hoping that's the case..would kinda be like the SW release. they should do exclusive access like they gave me for those :evil:

doesn't matter, its likely I won't sell,thought about it,I just need 4 tires for my Chevy which I easily could of just gotten,BUT haven't done it yet cuz I basically bought tires for my feet instead (shoes)! .Between April/May,on top of bills, car payments, I bought what I sought: navy Snakeskin 11s,(which I consider 1 of my grails personally) crimson tints,2 pairs of the '89 OG IV(Top 3 all time favorite! cmon, needed at least 2!),and lucky 1 pair hit on TS1 CJ.All hit on SNKRS at retail price, u add all that up, I could of easily gotten tires last week! Its all good though, get paid in a few days and most of the check will be towards TLC towards my vehicle.Im done with shoes anyway.........til Fall/Xmas,i got everything I wanted....Anything can happen in life where you're gonna need fast extra cash so im keeping those TS1 DS for a while.

646DB3CC-ED04-483B-910D-5655B0E82A7B.jpeg
My SNKRS 14 label, just as a reference.

Maybe they ran a few labels with the $160 price, before noticing the mistake?

I’ve always gotten a receipt with my SNKRS order, this one included.

Side note with all this UA/fake talk. You think places like stockx/goat would ever pull a fast one on a seller? For instance, seller sold legit pair, sends it in and they send him back a fake pair saying they couldn’t authenticate or that the pair sent in was fufu? Gets me paranoid now if selling becus a buyer from eBay for my gamma 11s actually pulled a fast one on me and eBay sided with them...

Side note with all this UA/fake talk. You think places like stockx/goat would ever pull a fast one on a seller? For instance, seller sold legit pair, sends it in and they send him back a fake pair saying they couldn’t authenticate or that the pair sent in was fufu? Gets me paranoid now if selling becus a buyer from eBay for my gamma 11s actually pulled a fast one on me and eBay sided with them...
Lol. Why would a multimillion dollar growing company risk their reputation doing that? C’mon now.

Just picked up my size 10 on stockx for $1062. Had it for $980 on goat. Could've been worse I guess but still doesn't sit well with me. Don't know if I should reach out to goat to try to cancel instead of waiting for that bs or hold out and double up if they can actually find me a pair at that price still
hold out, especially bc its unlikely they'll "find" you a pair at that price unless there's a major restock and price dives

Not the same thing. The shoes with the incorrect facing jumpman, if it even happened would be human error. Like if someone loaded the shoe incorrectly into the machine that stitched the logo. A printer is very different. It’s 1 label for these shoes, with different sizes. No GS or Youth sizes, the price doesn’t change. So that mistake would likely never happen. And considering fakes are KNOWN to say $160...that’s probably what they are.
Yea I’m not disagreeing with you. I’m just not gonna say the word impossible cuz anything for the most part is possible

You found it on EBay and for some reason you’re assuming they’re real? Come on.

Stop spreading false information in this thread.

No... this was Facebook and I found another pair on eBay and I posted the eBay pic. It could be false info saying pairs with the wrong price tag are fake. Below is the Facebook tag. 9DDD759E-9C15-4B43-9746-C3D976CA28E2.jpeg

killaking killaking People spread false information online all the time. Sometimes on purpose, and sometimes inadvertently (like you’re doing). Stop.

How is it false.... you know for a fact that 160 is in fact a fake pair... like someone earlier saying they had the other RIFD inside tag was fake when in fact earlier pairs had the RFID tag.

These took a slight drop in 10.5 last night. Maybe they are plateauing for a few days LOL.

You found it on EBay and for some reason you’re assuming they’re real? Come on.

Stop spreading false information in this thread.

You’re lucky I’m not a mod, I would ban you for a couple days.
High chance they’re real chief. eBay is cool if you know what you’re looking at. Way easier to deal with than SX too

Damn,that’s scary

Back
Top Bottom