Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

All y’all that are placing StockX & GOAT orders be patient. Y’all buy a pair and ask 5 hours later why the seller hasn’t shipped & start asking them thousands of questions :rofl:
Goat has already responded to me and told me that the seller from Thursday hasn't confirmed the sale and now they're trying to find me a pair at the same price with no guarantee. They'll refund me within 48 hours if they can't. Now I'm here stuck contemplating a new order now or waiting 48 hours and paying more then smh.

Goat has already responded to me and told me that the seller from Thursday hasn't confirmed the sale and now they're trying to find me a pair at the same price with no guarantee. They'll refund me within 48 hours if they can't. Now I'm here stuck contemplating a new order now or waiting 48 hours and paying more then smh.
They ain’t doing nothing lol

I always was under the impression that Nike liked to "regulate" the reseller market by doing re-stocks.

I'd be willing to bet that all 108k pairs haven't been released yet.....so I wonder if we may get a restock.

I mean, the number we had heard was around 108k pairs, SNKRS was rumored to have only dropped 10k due to app problems. I DOUBT the 3 Footaction locations and couple other smaller retailers dropped the other 98k pairs.

There are some sitting somewhere....... when will we see them is the question.

order now before it's too late. worse case u have 2 pairs and one to flip later.

I always was under the impression that Nike liked to "regulate" the reseller market by doing re-stocks.

I'd be willing to bet that all 108k pairs haven't been released yet.....so I wonder if we may get a restock.

I mean, the number we had heard was around 108k pairs, SNKRS was rumored to have only dropped 10k due to app problems. I DOUBT the 3 Footaction locations and couple other smaller retailers dropped the other 98k pairs.

My spidey senses have been going off all night, I feel like somethings about to happen soon

Wish they would just tell me that and cancel my order then so I can start fresh now instead of later and paying the price for waiting.
Prices won’t be the same so I don’t get what they’re trying to even say. Cancel the order ASAP and cut loose whatever amount you’re tied down to

People waiting on a restock should realize that it'll probably be 10X harder to hit than it was on the official release date. Bots/cook groups would be all over it considering how much they're currently valued at

I wouldn’t say impossible, but highly unlikely

Nope. Unless it’s in the wrong box completely. Have you ever printed a specific paper 100s of times, then you go through them and you notice on 1 sheet, one specific word has changed from dog to cat...exactly...impossible

People waiting on a restock should realize that it'll probably be 10X harder to hit than it was on the official release date. Bots/cook groups would be all over it considering how much they're currently valued at
Can’t be much harder than Nike blocking your access to the snkrs app or payment errors. At least this time it might be a surprise instead of a Black Friday Best Buy door. Hopefully I’m graciously allowed in the game

Notes on thread so far:

*Travis restocking very likely.

*Most of us waiting on our snkrs pair from stockx/goat.

*Zyzz trying to be politically correct about zadeh kicks.

*Grumpy Cat died.

*Streets is done.
what about the pandas?!?

upload_2019-5-18_9-12-1.jpeg

Nope. Unless it’s in the wrong box completely. Have you ever printed a specific paper 100s of times, then you go through them and you notice on 1 sheet, one specific word has changed from dog to cat...exactly...impossible
I’ve done seen jumpmans backwards and all types of crazy ****. I am not supporting that pair, it is 99.99% fake. But I’m not gonna say it’s impossible

I’ve done seen jumpmans backwards and all types of crazy ****. I am not supporting that pair, it is 99.99% fake. But I’m not gonna say it’s impossible

Not the same thing. The shoes with the incorrect facing jumpman, if it even happened would be human error. Like if someone loaded the shoe incorrectly into the machine that stitched the logo. A printer is very different. It’s 1 label for these shoes, with different sizes. No GS or Youth sizes, the price doesn’t change. So that mistake would likely never happen. And considering fakes are KNOWN to say $160...that’s probably what they are.

I completely agree with you. I'm thinking they're trying to sort out the app issues and go from there. No way all 108 are free. But..... Even that quantity is speculation. Who knows if there's a way to verify and confirm that number actually exist

order now before it's too late. worse case u have 2 pairs and one to flip later.

Just picked up my size 10 on stockx for $1062. Had it for $980 on goat. Could've been worse I guess but still doesn't sit well with me. Don't know if I should reach out to goat to try to cancel instead of waiting for that bs or hold out and double up if they can actually find me a pair at that price still

How do u know it was a SNKRS pair?

Bro.....what?

Until i see more pics I’m going with fake seller with a fake SNKRS invoice

Impossible, Nike isn’t gonna get the size tag on just one pair wrong.

I wouldn’t say impossible, but highly unlikely

Dude wasn’t selling his pair he was just responding to a post I said about fakes having different price tags. But the size tag on the box had an MSRP of 160 for a size 14. And he had the receipt and him hitting on SNKRS, I just asked his pics of the shoes, but yea seems like dude hit and he wasn’t trying to sell to anyone he just saw my comment about someone else and responded.

Whats going to happen is the prices will go up before your refund and u will end paying more by waiting. That's exactly what happened to me.

Back
Top Bottom