Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Yea one, people scared of getting fakes then two, people realizing how good the fakes are that they say **** it, I’m copping the fakes instead of dropping 1k

I read a comment on YouTube where the person was able to cop from Nike. He sold the legit pair and then bought two fake pairs for $280 to keep for himself.

Ehhh. Short or mid term only, if that's the case. Great reps/fakes didn't stop Frags, OW UNC's, Mars Yards (etc.) from skyrocketing.

It'll be the same story with these once the fear-mongering subsides.

It's still early yet and I'm expecting Travis to bless Houston with a lot of pairs. We'll see.

are we more mad at the dude or stockx? :stoneface:

9E395C0C-0FD7-4F6A-8D4D-68FF434A19A6.jpeg

I think prices have stalled because of not only the rampant fake issue, but also the rumored drop in Houston. Until that passes by, prices shouldn't change too drastically. If its only a few hundred in houston, price will skyrocket. If it's thousands, it will plummet.

Time will tell.

How do you have a 88% pass rate and StockX not be flagging his account? Like seriously 14 pairs of his shoes failed authentication checks like wouldn’t that make you take a hard look at what this guy is doing? If this is true StockX really needs to evaluate their process and how they handle things.

How do you have a 88% pass rate and StockX not be flagging his account? Like seriously 14 pairs of his shoes failed authentication checks like wouldn’t that make you take a hard look at what this guy is doing? If this is true StockX really needs to evaluate how their process and how they handle things.

Bingo. Ppl should stop buying from stock X right now for that alone. But the to make it even better, this guy has an 88% rating because his pairs are fakes, not used/worn/defective.

Stock X will let you spam them with pairs until one gets through and never bat an eye. Luber too busy eating doritos.

Smh. That's fake by the way. Still there's plenty general gossip and fear to feed the streets and the market is gonna do what it does. (shoulder shrug)

how u know its fake? serious question. i hope its fake too. would suck that sum1 did this and lotta people out there paying crazy bread.

Back
Top Bottom