Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Ok so to confirm, tags with different manufacture dates and serial numbers is normal?

Sorry if this isn’t in the right thread or whatever. I’m trying to also take beauty pics and point out variations to stay relevant

yes. Jesus........ is this the first pair that ever made you look at the tag on the shoe? lol

Yeah bro, don’t exactly pay resale all the time for a pair of shoes, especially with the fake scare, so I don’t exactly have to inspect stupid stuff like this on a retail pair. None of my shoes I own have I ever noticed mismatching inner tags. Please forgive me lmao

image.jpg

Stockx pair has arrived. 100% authentic. With all the fake horror stories flying around it can deter you from buying but for the vast majority of customers purchasing through GOAT or Stockx I’m sure you will be good.

My lace bags are in fact clear but honestly right when I opened the box I knew they were good. They just had that Jordan 1 smell. Idc what fake it is, the smell won’t be right. If you purchase a lot of 1’s you just know it. Them fakes are gunna mess up the pockets of them kids jumping trends and don’t know any better though.

Bodega pairs came in...waiting on SX authentication for 2nd.

Attachments

• IMG_20190521_140834.jpg
    IMG_20190521_140834.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 27
This might as well be the official legit check/StockX thread :smh: Yall talk about fakes and aftermarket prices more than enjoying the actual shoe. This release should teach some of yall to just take the L and move on.

Anyways, I think this might be one of my favorite Jordan 1s ever. I absolutely love the execution on these. Definitely top 3 collabs for me.

This might as well be the official legit check/StockX thread :smh: Yall talk about fakes and aftermarket prices more than enjoying the actual shoe. This release should teach some of yall to just take the L and move on.

Anyways, I think this might be one of my favorite Jordan 1s ever. I absolutely love the execution on these. Definitely top 3 collabs for me.

if you had struck out on these, would you have take the L and moved on from your favorite Jordan 1's ever?

The mod threaten to shutdown the thread if people kept posting about legit checks. People don’t learn smh

if you had struck out on these, would you have take the L and moved on from your favorite Jordan 1's ever?
Abso-freakin'-lutely. Blk Unions are one of my favs too, already accepted I'll probably never own em.

I love these, but no way in hell I'd pay the asking price for em. Especially with all the quality inconsistencies going on.

I have 3 pairs coming from Stockx in the next week. I'm gonna make videos of them as they come in, and then all 3 together and see what the consensus is.

Will be fun/nerve-wracking esp if one is deemed a fake.

With all these QC issues, you'd think Travis Scott flew in his last from Italy or some ****. He has the gift of reverse swoosh shape.

Trying to contribute to the thread with out talking fakes you can get a receipt copy from Nike. They confirmed they no longer send them out being everything can be done from the apps. I attached a few pictures for anyone wanting to know how to get their copy.

87F5C8EA-A478-477B-A38A-B435EF3ACE32.png
D146CB9D-BC22-49B3-9ACA-A84A3E6503BF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom