Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

While lacing my snkrs pair I noticed the left side of the left shoes starting lace holes are off centered to the right side. Comparing it to my right shoe they're even :lol: cant really tell in the pics did my best to show it, but still a dope shoe. Some on feet pics soon :nthat:

20190521_173656.jpg 20190521_173713.jpg

but the thing is goat probably responded saying "We'll attempt to locate you another pair within 48 hours" which is what they tried to do, YOU have the option to respond back saying nah don't bother, I'm tired of having my time wasted. But the OP thought (at the time) that the price he paid was a good price so he hoped that Goat would find a replacement pair. He got impatient and placed two bids for two different sizes on stockx while waiting for Goat. Goat couldn't find a "replacement pair" but how long did it take Goat to refund him after that 48 hour replacement locating window? Now that the prices are dipping back down according to the OP, he's probably more mad that BOTH his higher bids on stockx was accepted (his fault for leaving 2 bids up). I'm sure he only wanted the 1 pair from the beginning.
I'm not losing sweat over the extra pair. I'm not gonna go broke over it and I'm sure I'll have no problem reselling it. But as other NT'ers were saying when I was sharing this stuff in real time as it was happening, it was clearly a cut and paste response about 48 hours to find a replacement pair. That wasn't going to happen at that time. I felt it was imperative at that moment to make a move before prices climbed to new levels. Hindsight is always 20/20. Keeping me hostage though with no guarantees of a new pair and no immediate refund is what upset me with goat during this process.

I'm not losing sweat over the extra pair. I'm not gonna go broke over it and I'm sure I'll have no problem reselling it. But as other NT'ers were saying when I was sharing this stuff in real time as it was happening, it was clearly a cut and paste response about 48 hours to find a replacement pair. That wasn't going to happen at that time. I felt it was imperative at that moment to make a move before prices climbed to new levels. Hindsight is always 20/20. Keeping me hostage though with no guarantees of a new pair and no immediate refund is what upset me with goat during this process.

How the heck is it "clearly a cut and paste response ... that wasn't going to happen" when GOAT has actually come through for some people? That's their policy, which you knew (or should have known) beforehand, so you can't get upset when they enforce it. They likely did try, and you're badmouthing them without any facts.

Honestly, you're being completely unreasonable. You're mad at GOAT, but you should be mostly mad at the seller for flaking, and then at yourself a little bit for being impatient. Lesson learned (hopefully).

Anyway, I hope it all works out and you get to enjoy the shoes. Glad it wasn't a financial burden.

Last edited:
How the heck is it "clearly a cut and paste response about 48 hours to find a replacement pair" when GOAT has actually come through for some people? That's their policy, which you knew (or should have known) beforehand, so you can't get upset when they enforce it.

Honestly, you're being completely unreasonable. You're mad at GOAT, but you should be mostly mad at the seller for flaking, and then at yourself a little bit for being impatient. Lesson learned (hopefully).
I'm sure they come thru under normal circumstances. But it wasn't going to happen with this release at that moment. And they didn't. Just would've been nice to be able to sever ties with that purchase immediately but it wasn't an option. No regrets, I did what I thought was best in the moment. I'm simply not going to get involved with super hyped releases in the resell world going forward. This was a first and last time experience for me. More power to everyone else.

I added this to the end of my post, because it probably came off too harsh and you seem like a nice enough dude:

"Anyway, I hope it all works out and you get to enjoy the shoes. Glad it wasn't a financial burden."

Cheers!

Now that ive seen them on foot a few times.................they really remind me of those shoes that looked like SB but had a banana lol.

Lmao you mean the Consolidated SB Drunks. Those were dope.

They also remind me of those knockoff Air Jordan 1s that surfaced in the mid 80s. I think they were called Sangs (or something to that effect)

Y'all wanna see a video of mine that came from Stockx today?
Feel free to legit check, I move fast so you'd have to use pause button.

Back
Top Bottom