Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

44F26F92-050A-4B24-8789-B8FD0859B703.jpeg
Either they’re the first size 14 fakes or it’s really bad qc like my guys pair from goat

Saying StockX passed a sz 14 fake makes their whole claim extremely suspect. Fake companies don’t make sz 14 fakes because there’s not a huge market for them. If you go on that godkiller site they don’t even offer fake Travis in sz 14.

Saying StockX passed a sz 14 fake makes their whole claim extremely suspect. Fake companies don’t make sz 14 fakes because there’s not a huge market for them. If you go on that godkiller site they don’t even offer fake Travis in sz 14.

Ive yet to find ANY "UA" sellers that have size 14........yet

Got my paIr from Euro, passed the smell test and that suede felt softer than Ashley Graham’s inner thigh :evil:. No price tag as some have alluded to. Gonna save these for summer wear:nthat::nthat::nthat:.

Perhaps there’s one sign that points to legit: the tag inside the shoes. Been watching more YouTube videos and the supa dupa rupas have the new qr code tag
bruh all his kicks are fake. I called him out in 1 of his vids and he responded with, "I never said they were authentic." he was right. it was only implied.

Last edited:
My stockX pair has the smell I was hoping for but it doesn’t hit me in the face as it usually does as soon as I open the box. Anyone else have this?

Soooo my pair from GOAT got moved up from Tuesday to tomorrow!!!

Hopefully they get here before the long weekend if so....

LETS ****ING GO!!!!

Feeling like drake after tonight :lol:

Soooo my pair from GOAT got moved up from Tuesday to tomorrow!!!

Hopefully they get here before the long weekend if so....

LETS ****ING GO!!!!

Feeling like drake after tonight :lol:

Reply back with pictures when you can! I get my pair from GOAT on Saturday

But the letter made by a Nike employee said the materials aren't up to Nike standards. They inspected the shoes too not just the box

But the letter made by a Nike employee said the materials aren't up to Nike standards. They inspected the shoes too not just the box

Lol. I hope you don't really trust a Nike employee, bro. They usually don't know anything. Plus they didn't even have this item in his or her store. I'm not saying that person is wrong but.... yea. Don't put much stock in that.

And I'm also not saying I'm completely correct. I'd have to see the shoe.

Yeah I want to see pics too. The $160 tag is inexcusable though. If I was him I would be driving or flying to StockX and demand why that passed authentication

You guys act like the authenticators at StockX are experts with a vast knowledge of shoes. >D

People working there are no diff then people working at ups or any mail room sorting mail.

There's no STOCKX Authentication class or seminar or school that teaches their employees anything!

lets keep that in mind

You guys act like the authenticators at StockX are experts with a vast knowledge of shoes. >D

People working there are no diff then people working at ups or any mail room sorting mail.

There's no STOCKX Authentication class or seminar or school that teaches their employees anything!

lets keep that in mind

Couldn't of said it better myself. This is just a 9-5 to Stock X employees you really think “ALL”
these people know what they're doing. Some people just work there because there friends hooked them up, good looking, funny etc... no different than any other retail job in america. The only thing we can hope is that most of these sellers want to continue on Stock X so they send the actual retail pair they got. Im sure at least 95% of people got the authentic pairs they paid for. How many people really gonna post if their pair they got was authentic in the real world. Its expected.

lets keep that in mind
That's not true. They do go through training. A lot of it. They have different levels of authenticators and they have to do more and more training to move up. Level 1 does gr's, level 2 does hyped mass releases like these, and level 3 does the super rare stuff that rarely comes in. They go through a 90 day training just to move up from 1 to 2. They don't have guys off the street verifying $1,000 sneakers. Doesn't mean they dont make mistakes but saying they do no training is just flat out wrong.

Source: I've been there. I worked for a sister company and went through onboarding with about 2 dozen people that work there and stay in contact with several of them. They are marketing, IT, and photography guys but we talk about all sides of it often.

Historic time. An actual size 14 fake pair
Stay woke big footers :smh:

C562594C-D77E-45D1-B001-7C12169070CD.jpeg
925F8F16-EE62-4231-A580-91308689EE6B.jpeg

TGoose TGoose killaking killaking
da shoefreak da shoefreak
charmcitykid charmcitykid
Nike ain't writing a letter like that for someone. Especially not some "product manager" at a store in Atlanta. That's not his role and he'd be fired for doing it. He doesnt even have anything to verify that shoe came from Stockx. I swear at this point people are just making up "Stockx sold me fakes!" to get clicks and views. Just like people run with "Stockx does no training!" And people actually believe it bc it's on the internet. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom