Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Flight club said legit, but Stadium Goods, Sole Stage and Urban Necessities says fakes from goat app.

:rofl: This **** getting outta hand.

Just rock your kicks with confidence. If you're worried about getting fakes, then don't pay resale and just keep it moving on to the next sneaker.

But what if we KNOW our **** is real?

6278CC92-AAC9-4A43-A40E-06244542350B.jpeg
426F9D22-4830-451D-9BA2-DF416E7293E2.jpeg

44D0AD83-C67B-4F95-9127-9778BE73B917.jpeg

These are even better in person!!!
Got 2 great “smileys” :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Flight club said legit, but Stadium Goods, Sole Stage and Urban Necessities says fakes from goat app.

Sniff test :lol:

But no lie when I get my pair from SNKRS I can smell the strong glue before opening the shoebox. Last night when I saw my guys pair from goat too size 14, with the qc flaws and all, it didn’t smell as strong. So that means the strong glue smell will vary

:rofl:I remember way back when strong glue smell was used as a LC for fakes from China before. When did this view flip? :rofl:

:rofl: This **** getting outta hand.

Just rock your kicks with confidence. If you're worried about getting fakes, then don't pay resale and just keep it moving on to the next sneaker.

How is it that magically all the shoetubers ended up with fake pairs :rolleyes It couldn’t be that they needed content right, like who would do that, lie on the internet?

Why the **** are the tongues stitched tilted to the sides? Wouldn't help to have them stitched centered?

IMG_2373.JPG

i feel from that video, nobody could legit check that shoe the right way and dude was paranoid.

"shoe looked too perfect" are you kidding me?

The game has changed completely. These reps makers are not playing around. If you cant legit check don't. You could hurt the seller reputation if he or she was truly honest.

Back
Top Bottom