Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Mods jumped in to save the thread like....

tenor.gif

wait those that preordered from zadehkicks for $450, did yall get your pairs in yet? Post pics so we can see. Whats the hold up? If he has all those pairs in stock, why hasn't he shipped any? Not throwing shade, but genuinely curious on whats that situation.

My pair from GOAT came in on Friday but just got home. Both shoe have the same date starting with 12/4/18 and black stitching in the pockets.
7D2F9759-402F-430C-A8C6-AF12E6E80651.jpeg
4AE1B26C-EE12-4327-ADBD-A9D40C4BF099.jpeg
6414C007-C99B-46F3-980F-373B0970E6F7.jpeg
5E172FDF-D7EA-4041-98A7-B3AD7CD17301.jpeg
06C71D91-A392-43F3-A453-088774B64AEC.jpeg
1A946812-0088-4201-B45E-24D939CE6232.jpeg
C11BB569-185F-4BFC-8233-F1A3AFAA96D3.jpeg
16264334-2C79-4616-8360-D4839FDB38F9.jpeg
143450B9-4DAE-4B9C-B795-B44FD841EE4B.jpeg
CE7C573E-DA85-47D5-8544-FF240CD44B66.jpeg
This is what a truly legit pair should look like imho. But who can tell these days lol

JB did a piss poor job on the overall qc on these obviously but at least GOAT uses a checklist, kinda like a 52-point inspection like they do when you take your car in for an oil change lol

I wonder if StockX uses any sort of authentication template or checklist? If not, then a pair bought from there carries higher risk if you ask me

Granted this is a classic sales technique to deflect blame, and protect his brand.... BUT it is true... Nike did **** these up from a QC perspective. As great as my pair is, my backwards swoosh’s are inconsistently lined up as well.
are we at a point now that if the pair is near flawless, it’s probably fake?

:smh::rolleyes:angry:

are we at a point now that if the pair is near flawless, it’s probably fake?

:smh::rolleyes:angry:

Na... fakes still have some things that are off on them. Nike just helped them out this time. Also, it’s crazy how the TS4 and TS1 have both been known for QC issues. You would think Nike would have put more effort in to the quality, as they did with the Unions.

incorrect lol. We've seen a few fakes where the fakes are mismatched in depth. Even that asian lady said it and showed it in that godkiller version pair

Ur TS from zadeh for 450 guaranteed UA

Godkiller is what you paid 450 for and got finessed like a clown

Carry on

Lol... Since I dropped that Godkiller vid thats all y'all comparing these to.... Makes ya think tho....:lol:

wait those that preordered from zadehkicks for $450, did yall get your pairs in yet? Post pics so we can see. Whats the hold up? If he has all those pairs in stock, why hasn't he shipped any? Not throwing shade, but genuinely curious on whats that situation.
Waiting for all the other UA pair to arrive before he ships em out at the same time.

He’s claiming his sources aren’t giving him the green light to ship out yet. If I remember correctly he stated there’s a way to track the shoes with the chip that’s on the box or something like that so his plug told him to wait a few weeks before shipping out. Can someone speak on that. If that’s the case wouldn’t Nike already know he has a warehouse filled with Scott’s

Zadeh seems like a Ponzi scheme for sneakers
Don’t buy from this dude. He either sells fakes, b grades and below, used pairs or defects.

Purchased 3 pairs of shoes from him, every pair had a (big to me)problem. Gave him the benefit of the doubt on the first pair but after the second we had an issue.

He said it was qc(VIs had a nic on the toe box), so I said send me a good pair then he refunded me (against his policy)for a future release and for the defective pairs.

Trust me it isn’t worth the worry dealing this this type of seller. Of course he’s gonna put the best pairs on display.

Last edited:
He’s claiming his sources aren’t giving him the green light to ship out yet. If I remember correctly he stated there’s a way to track the shoes with the chip that’s on the box or something like that so his plug told him to wait a few weeks before shipping out. Can someone speak on that. If that’s the case wouldn’t Nike already know he has a warehouse filled with Scott’s

it's like well after release date, why would your sources/plugs be worried that you're shipping pairs out? I'm not saying he's sell fakes or UA pairs, but the story does seem fishy if it came from ANY one's mouth. Also, whose wasting money on installing chips ON the box just to track if you're reseller plug isn't selling it "early". Even nike isn't doing that.

it's like well after release date, why would your sources/plugs be worried that you're shipping pairs out? I'm not saying he's sell fakes or UA pairs, but the story does seem fishy if it came from ANY one's mouth. Also, whose wasting money on installing chips ON the box just to track if you're reseller plug isn't selling it "early". Even nike isn't doing that.
He’s waiting to make sure all his UA pairs he’s sending out at 450 can pass as authentics , he prob doesn’t have enough of the pre orders he needs to fill with UA pairs that can pass as authentic so he’s waiting for more godkillers, either way i said I bought a pair of royals from him in 2013 that were UA and since then I never trusted dude even tho a lot of others can’t see thru his bs finnesssing

totally unnecessary. you should be good with stockx
While that's probably true, I've noticed that the price for my size 10 is essentially the same now on both platforms (both below what I paid for it last week) It's got me strongly considering snagging a pair from goat just to be able to compare the 2 and then move forward. My impulse to grab a lower priced size 10.5 (my second pair from sx) as prices were climbing during the initial craze has me motivated to resell it and use that $ towards a 10 from goat, my true size, especially since the price has dipped some. I'm not sure if I'm losing my mind at this point or if that makes sense. This release really has had my head spinning. Wayyy too much overthinking. I'm glad I at least got a W on SNKRS yesterday for the LA- Chicago 1's!

Don’t buy from this dude. He either sells fakes, b grades and below, used pairs or defects.

Purchased 3 pairs of shoes from him, every pair had a (big to me)problem. Gave him the benefit of the doubt on the first pair but after the second we had an issue.

He said it was qc(VIs had a nic on the toe box), so I said send me a good pair then he refunded me (against his policy)for a future release and for the defective pairs.

Trust me it isn’t worth the worry dealing this this type of seller. Of course he’s gonna put the best pairs on display.

Plenty of infrared 6’s directly from Nike had that issue. I don’t understand what you think dude should do, eat all the bad pairs? With Nike’s shoddy QC, he’d go bankrupt.

While that's probably true, I've noticed that the price for my size 10 is essentially the same now on both platforms (both below what I paid for it last week) It's got me strongly considering snagging a pair from goat just to be able to compare the 2 and then move forward. My impulse to grab a lower priced size 10.5 (my second pair from sx) as prices were climbing during the initial craze has me motivated to resell it and use that $ towards a 10 from goat, my true size, especially since the price has dipped some. I'm not sure if I'm losing my mind at this point or if that makes sense. This release really has had my head spinning. Wayyy too much overthinking. I'm glad I at least got a W on SNKRS yesterday for the LA- Chicago 1's!

You should get your tts even if it costs a little bit more money
I can’t imagine paying around $1k for a shoe that fits a half size big

Pair from Bodega and the other delivered today from stockx (both size 12). Issues with the stockx pair. I'll let the thread decide whether it's QC issues or fake.

Things of note on the stockx pair:
1. Backward swoosh almost covers lace hole.
2. Back suede panel height is shorter than Bodega pair.
3. Cardboard inserts different.
Both pairs smell the same and have the same tag dates.

20190525_223713.jpg 20190525_223137.jpg 20190525_223331.jpg 20190525_214445.jpg 20190525_223440.jpg 20190525_223506.jpg 20190525_223612.jpg 20190525_210008.jpg
Yikes

Pair from Bodega and the other delivered today from stockx (both size 12). Issues with the stockx pair. I'll let the thread decide whether it's QC issues or fake.

Things of note on the stockx pair:
1. Backward swoosh almost covers lace hole.
2. Back suede panel height is shorter than Bodega pair.
3. Cardboard inserts different.
Both pairs smell the same and have the same tag dates.

20190525_223713.jpg 20190525_223137.jpg 20190525_223331.jpg 20190525_214445.jpg 20190525_223440.jpg 20190525_223506.jpg 20190525_223612.jpg 20190525_210008.jpg

Ouch and stockx doesn’t accept returns? #chargebackSeason

Back
Top Bottom